Back with revamped shop!

Hello everyone, So after getting disillusioned trying to sell my jewellery in an over saturated market and letting my listings lapse I am now back giving things another go with a new name and revamped shop offering mostly customisable, personalised arts & crafts, although I am sure the odd bit of jewellery will make an appearance! I hope you like my new shop and will pop by occassionally to see my new listings. It’s a bit sparse at the moment but I will be adding new items daily for a while. Thanks for reading :slightly_smiling_face:https://folksy.com/shops/ASprinkleofPixieDust

2 Likes

Welcome back! I think the key is just to keep persevering with the marketing and keep listing, of course!

Sam x

Thank you, Samantha :slightly_smiling_face: trouble is I run a bricks and mortar shop and struggle to find the time for listing and marketing. But previously I posted one-off pieces, which was very time consuming. This time I will mostly post pieces made to order, so hopefully I will get more mileage out of each listing. Plus I don’t have to worry about it selling via another channel, ie my own physical & online shops, and then forgetting to remove it. Fingers crossed.
Best wishes
Gabi

1 Like

Hi Gabi,

Like you, I went away from Folksy for a bit and have come back with a revamped shop this month…
I really love Folksy, but it is difficult trying to manage listings on multiple online platforms- we’ve decided to put only our ring / jewellery boxes on Folksy, hopefully this narrowed focus will help me manage (juggle!) it all a bit more easily.
I love your little engraved pebbles, so cute, they should be a great item around Valentine’s Day…
All the best as you set up your Folksy shop,
Claire

Thank you Claire :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck to you too. I will mostly be putting up items made to order and supplies rather than one-offs to try & cut down on listing times and get more mileage out of listing. Expect people then won’t buy cos they might have to wait a couple of days for their order to be made, lol. Although doesn’t seem to be a problem for a number of facebook group posters…
Will have a look at your shop tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:
Gabi