Bills, how often?

I’ve been on folksy since December and I haven’t received a bill. I ould have sworn it said in my account that the bill was due 1st March, and now it is saying I will be billed 1st April. Do they send an email to ask you to pay your bill? Or do you have to actively remember, and how often do you get issued a bill? I don’t like being in debt to anything for too long.

Folksy will only bill you if your fees are over a certain amount - can’t remember what the cut off is - otherwise it will roll over to the next month.

It used to be anything over £2 was billed, lower than that would be carried over. Not sure if it’s still that amount.

I believe the £2 threshold is still in place and you only have to pay once it is over that. They will email you when it is due and then send you a reminder 2 weeks later.

Yes the £2 threshold still applies, there will also be a message on your dashboard when you need to pay as well as the email.

I’ve had an oustanding bill for at least 2 months due to me only owing £1.64. As soon as it goes over £2 then that’s when folksy will want paying, but that will be a long time away as I’m not planning on listing anything until July time, or unless the 2 items which are in my shop at the moment suddenly sell.

Ah, that explains it- I was wondering the same thing too!

1 Like