No Folksy bill?

I have acrued a payable amount £2.10 + vat but have no option to pay, anyone have any idea why? I take fees seriously and want to pay on time.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it’s just a bit slow today

They’ve taken enough money from me, maybe their letting the rest of you have a free month :blush:

4 Likes

My bill came through fine at some point during the night. If its not turned up by tomorrow then drop support an email.

I’m pretty sure that bills of under £3 are carried forward to the next month’s bill.

Sarah x

2 Likes

Mine is over £3

Yes,I looked in help and it says over £2,I don’t love handing over money but for the peanuts this site charges I would rather do it sooner than later.

I think I confused you. My bill is over £3 so I should definitely have got one. I have emailed folksy. To see what’s happened.

No you haven’t confused me,folksy have, perhaps I should contact them.

Sorry I think im confusing me. Hahaha it’s very easily done.
I would if I was you. I have emailed them and I have said I’m not the only one having the problem.

1 Like

I have mailed them and told them they could slap on what they waivered when I closed my other shop and transfered to gingakats,that should make it enough to pay,have to see what they say.Meantime I shall try not to pace up and down and wear holes in thge carpet.

1 Like

Just ordered some silver to console myself.

Hahaha. Don’t blame you.

1 Like

A bit like comfort eating.

And some copper.

It’s worst than comfort eating. I always end up spending money I don’t have

1 Like

I always squirrel a little away for such things,the best thing is though that like a real squirrel I forget about some of it and it is nice to find it months later,a tenner here,a fiver there.

I didn’t get a bill last month when I owed a little over £2 but it came through this month cos I owe more. Possibly the £2 threshold is excluding VAT?

1 Like

I still should have got a bill this month as I’m upto £3.10.

Me too,mine is £2.10 + vat.