British Crafters Gift Guide Week

Starts on Monday!

We have Gifts for the Home, For Her, For Him, For the Kids & Stocking Fillers!

You can still book a place here for your Folksy Shop to get promoted on 4 platforms. It’s just £2.50 for a day or if you book 5 days then it’s £2 a day. The Gift Guides will get promoted on Twitter via Pinterest all month so you really are getting a lot for your cash!

With 14K + fb likers and nearly 22K Twitter followers we really can make a difference to your traffic levels and hopefully to your sales!

If you are overrun with sales already with cash to spare then come & do some shopping with us too! https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters

Last year one of our promoted shops made it to the very top of the Folksy Best Sellers List - it really is promotion that works. (because we work our little Elf Like socks off!)

Hope to see you there next week!

Dottie x

1 Like

I have booked 5 days ,and if its anything like the last time I did this,my views should go sky high, well they can’t get any lower thats for sure lol.

Paul

1 Like

Yay! I’ve booked five days too. Hope it will go well. Hard to choose which items to promote…

Just a question: If an item sells Before the start of the promotion, what happens? I make one-of-a-kind on the whole, so it wouldn’t be possible to make another the same of some things.

1 Like

Hi Dottie, mine is already booked I believe, I’ll be doing Home, Her and Stocking Fillers, and hoping to put something up for Him as well. Will get links to you ASAP.

Thanks
Julie

2 Likes

Thanks @norfolkwoodcrafts Your box today is proving very popular!

@LizzieMade Thank you for booking! Yes, you can replace the link if something sells before the day that is perfectly fine x

1 Like

Hi Julie @NightOwlCreative I have you booked in all week, not just those 3 days?

Hi Dottie, @dottiedesigns, I paid for the whole week, but then realised I can’t really do anything for the Kids day - you said it would be ok to use that one during a different week. I think I have three in credit still from a previous week as well.

Hope that’s ok
Julie

Hi Julie - Yes of course perfectly ok - I remember now! Just let me know what and when - any days any weeks are fine
Dottie x

Just a couple of spaces left now if you want to book in - the book will close later this afternoon x

1 Like