Need a hand to drive some traffic to your Folksy shop?

Can British Crafters help you?

We are now fully booked for February! So excited to be working with some amazing shops!

Bookings being taken now for Mar/Apr & May now - special offer code EARLYBIRD10 for 10% discount on all bookings made by 2359 on 31st Jan! www.britishcrafters.co.uk

With nearly 19K Fb likers https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters/ and 36K Twitter followers https://twitter.com/BritishCrafting we really can help get people through your store front door. Whilst we can’t make them buy from you we have had great success with shops in Jan and Dec having to pause their campaigns having either sold out or to be able to catch up on orders!

Come and have a look and see if we could help you!

Dottie x

2 Likes

Hi Dottie,

I’ve just signed up for March but I’m not sure how it works. I couldn’t find anywhere to enter the link for my Folksy shop. Is that something you will email about nearer the time?

Also, I tried to use the above code to get the 10% discount but it just kept saying that the code was invalid. I signed up anyway.

Looking forward to March!

Jeanie.

1 Like

Hi Dottie,

This looks really great, as a newbie I’m still building my products and getting to grips with my facebook/instagram accounts working around my main job so I would be interested once I’m a bit more sorted here. One query, once a slot is booked, so for example you are taking bookings for March at the moment, when would you require all the links/images etc…just so I know how far in advance I need to work towards?

Thanks, Vickie

1 Like

Hi Dottie

Done it at last!!! I’ve signed up for March but couldn’t get the code to work either!
Not exactly sure what to do next but I’m looking forward to working with you.
Thanks
Julie
Dew Drop Crafts

1 Like

Thanks for your bookings @thecardjeanie @DewDropCrafts - Sorry the offer didn’t work - I will email you a special code for you to use next time - hope that’s ok! I will email you through all the details but essentially I need 5 links to the items you wish to promote and links to whichever social media sites you are on.

Hi Vickie @TheLittleSummerHouse The links to the items you wish to promote need to be with me a week before your promo starts. So for March it would be approx 22/3. Do shout if you have any other questions.

1 Like

The discount code is working fine now :smile:

I have not heard of this so I’ll come and take a look

Hi @dottiedesigns !

This is so exciting - I might book! :slight_smile: Still remember you as my first ever folksy customer!
Good to see you doing so well.
Bibi xx

Hello Bibi! @GoodNewsFromBad gosh that was a while ago!!

Yes, a bit of a different thing to be doing but I love being able to make a difference!

Just liked your Fb page and gave you a little share to mine!

Great to see you again xx

1 Like

Hi Susan @dottiedesigns i’d really love to do this, I’m not on IG so how would that work x

haha yep a loooong time ago! Thank you! :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Hi @JacquelineOJewellery It doesn’t matter which you are on or aren’t to be honest - all the different avenues are designed to get people through your shop door. One of our best selling people from last year isn’t on Ig and is only latterly on Fb and Twitter so it really doesn’t matter. Obviously the ones that you are on should bring you new liker/followers etc. Shout if you have any other questions x

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Hi Susan @dottiedesigns yey i’ve done it :smiley: quite excited to be honest, you’ll probably have to retalk me through what to do nearer the time as this is all new to me :slight_smile: x

3 Likes

Thanks @JacquelineOJewellerywill send more info through during Feb.

Excited to promote your fabulous work too!

xx

1 Like

Hi Dottie @dottiedesigns , just wanted to say thanks, you gave me a little promo on your fb page today, it didn’t get me a sale but id did get me a page Like which at the moment is just as good!!! Ta. xxx

1 Like

Hi Dottie

This looks really interesting, I have bookmarked your website for the future but I need to make some more things etc. before I sign up. It looks exciting!

Best wishes
Kate x

1 Like

You are most welcome - as they say - every little helps!

Hi Kate - it is a really great way to get seen by a bigger audience - you have a lovely shop!