Need to entice shoppers to your Folksy shop? British Crafters - the next chapter!

Need help promoting your Folksy shop? Need to drive some shoppers your way?

We can help! Swing past our newly launched website and see if it might work for you! www.britishcrafters.co.uk

Also you can use the code FOLKSY for 10% discount - valid until 2359 on 11th August! Code is only valid on your Folksy shop though!

Any questions just give me a shout.

Dottie x

3 Likes

looking great Dottie, need to pay my plus account first and I’m still re-filling my shop, but I’ll be back to book slot soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dottie @dottiedesigns ,
The new packages look interesting, I was never sure if my work would fit in with any of the themed days you used to have but you don’t seem to have those any more. If i were to book a slot in November when would I need to give you the links by? I know you don’t want to be chasing people for links but I’m still busy making pieces which I might want to promote but also a number of my pieces are one offs and I wouldn’t want you promoting something that had already sold.
Thanks
Sasha

1 Like

Hi @SashaGarrett We are going to be more free form now as I think the themed days did exclude lots of people (Open Days were so much more popular!) For Nov bookings I would just need your links by a week before. If during your promo something sells though you can just replace it with another item, so it’s never really a problem! Would be happy to keep changing over if you sell quickly! (wouldn’t that be nice!)

Shout if you have any other questions! Dottie x

Yay! Thanks Max x @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Thanks - I have a number of markets and other selling events lined up in November so knowing that I can swap out items that sell before they get to promotion is a major plus point. Now I just have to decide on a package…
Sasha

1 Like

Hi Dottie @dottiedesigns,
I have a Folksy shop that I’m struggling to get off the ground and an established Etsy one. Would you be promoting both or just Folksy? My facebook page is also moribund at the moment: would I be best advised to spruce that up first?

1 Like

@RhiannonRoseJewellery Well as this on Folksy I think I say promote your Folksy shop! If you wanted to do a mix of shops that would be fine too. Make sure you find our FB page too if you haven’t already! https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters

My November slot is booked :smile:
Bought some British Crafters promo last year and deffo reaped the rewards

1 Like

Hi @dottiedesigns
Can you only apply on Facebook because I’m not on Facebook and it won’t let.me look at the page.

1 Like

Thank you! Your stuff is super and very easy to promote! Look forward to getting your till ringing!

@hobbitgirlie1880 The website is nothing to do with FB www.britishcrafters.co.uk It doesn’t matter if you aren’t on there to book promo as essentially it is one of the 5 tools to drive people to your shop. Hope this helps!

I may have done something wrong. I’ll try again.
I have a habit of doing that.

Edit : yep I messed up. sorry about that.

1 Like

Just noticed this thread, going to have a nosey.

1 Like

Great to have you back :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to you doing my promotions again so I can get on with making stuff!

1 Like

No worries!

Slot booked for November to entice all those Christmas shoppers, now I have to decide what to promote, argh!
Sasha

1 Like

Love the website Susan @dottiedesigns its looking great. Im thinking of taking up the offer just need to fill my shop a bit more I think. Get back to you soon

1 Like

Always got lots of views (and a few new likes) when I put an item on the facebook page, I’m thinking of having a ‘rebrand’ and adding more than just cards to my shop so will have a look at promotion when I’ve got that sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh I’ll be signing up for my dog collars!

1 Like