Business Cards

Hi,
I have recently ordered free business cards through Folksy (Moo.com). Love to hear your stories and how you have used them.

Esterina xx.

Hi, Esterina, I also had the free cards both through FB and Folksy. I wasn’t even a little bit pleased with them and Moo reprinted them but they were still rubbish - so dull and lifeless, I was really upset with them.
I hope yours come out better than mine.
Liz
x

I love my Moo cards. I’ve somehow managed to get several sets of “free”, postage only cards, with 50 different pictures of my glass, using whatever offer is going - as found by Google.
My only problem is that when i do a show and people see my box of cards, all showing different pieces of my glass, they spend ages choosing the picture they like the best. I would prefer them to be choosing actual glass !

Joy xx

I love my free business cards, they are professional looking and do the job

ooh free business cards! is it an offer which ends soon? I’'ll have to have a look

I was verrry pleased with my cards a year or so ago . I did design them myself ,so was unsure of the end result !!! They were of a very high standard though . They are printed on a nice , heavyweight cardstock which sets them apart I think !
The offer was for 50 free cards , but you do have to pay postage !! :slight_smile: I now have to re-order and I’m sure I read that for subsequent orders you are then entitled to 30% off !!!. I have e-mailed Moo , just to double -check this fact !! In case there’s a code needed ??? It could just be wishful thinking on my part . Ha! Once I have heard from them though , I will post an update here . …
Or perhaps someone else has any info on this ??!
Ali x