Does anyone use Moo discount

Does anyone use Moo?
What do you have to do to get the discount?
Also - I had an email from them saying there was free postage on the first order. I presume you can’t have that and the % off?

I use Moo they have occasional sales…with quite a discount… and I am geared up to get their update e mails ,… so… I wait for the sales and take it from there… they make pretty good quality products I have to say . No complaints at all , pretty speedy delivery too. . Having said that I also use RedBubble and I am loving their greeting card printing , they are a wee bit pricier though here’s some red bubble products of mine as greetings cards

1 Like

Thank you. On our shop dashboard it says 30% discount - is that just an occasional offer then?

I’ve used it before; it’s only on specific designs that feature the Folksy logo. But I was very happy and you can have images of your work on the back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Yes I discovered that the 30% is just for business cards - I wanted stationary. I made an order anyway.

1 Like

Hi Martine, No it does seem to be a permanent Folksy discount on those items at the moment, TBH I hadn’t noticed that discount as I was happily using Moo when they e mailed about one of their sales ! I shall have to keep a closer eye on things or I will be missing out ! . Their ‘sales’ I think are pretty much across the board on their products . Greetings card printings are good as you don’t have to have just one huge lump of just one design ,a but can have as many different designs in the one batch as you would like .xxxx… Maureen xxxxhope that helps

Thanks Maureen - I’ve just noticed a new 15% offer pop up this morning on our dashboards - too late for me, I’ve already ordered but others may be interested.

1 Like