Can't get Pinterest to download

Hi

I have just opened a new shop, and am trying to update my shop appearance. I have successfully downloaded a banner, but with the social media I cannot seem to get my Pinterest profile page to download.

I have successfully downloaded my Facebook page, so I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

I get the message - Please check your settings, some of them appear to be incorrect.

My Pinterest page is https://uk.pinterest.com/knitsandbits/

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks
SallyAnn

Hi SallyAnn

I think there must be a glitch o the Folksy site as I kept getting the same message you are getting. I kept trying and in the end I gave up and went and had a cup of tea! A couple of hours later and after about the 20th attempt it went through? I didn’t know what I was doing wrong as I cut and paste the pinterest web address into the folksy site but it kept coming up with the error message but then it finally accepted it? Not sure what I did different so all I can presume is there may be some sort of glitch. Sorry I can’t be of any further help.

Lin

Sorry to hear you’re having problems Sally. If you email support@folksy.co.uk they might be able to help.