Category definition for Shop Talk

Ask other sellers about selling on Folksy.

Welcome to Shop Talk!

A second opinion and a little bit of advice from a fellow shopkeeper or two can be extremely helpful. This shopkeeper support forum is a great place to discuss your shop with other sellers and ask for critiques and opinions on your banners, avatars, photography, branding and all that kind of ‘shop talk’ stuff.

A few things to consider:

• If you are giving advice to other sellers, please always be courteous
    and constructive. Remember our Guidelines!
  • Do not post promotional threads in this category. Use Showcase instead.
  • If you want to talk about what you’re making, please use the Craft Talk category.
  • Do not promote other selling sites or ask for advice about using competitor services.

Useful links for Folksy sellers

Site FAQs, Bugs & Suggested Features

If you have a question about Folksy, the best place to start is the Helpdesk.

You will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about buying and selling on Folksy in the Knowledge Base and you can view or add ideas for the site to the Suggested Features forum.

If you can’t find the answer to your question, or to report a potential bug/issue with the site, please use the contact form on the right hand side of the Helpdesk, or email us at support@folksy.com to open a support ticket. Our admin team are happy to help and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please let them know if your query is urgent or if it relates to a sale or potential sale in progress as well as including as many details and links as you can.

Seller Tips

You will find lots of Selling Tips and News on the Folksy blog. We have a growing collection of articles on many aspects of your shop front and promoting your Folksy shop.

1 Like
          hi there I have a folksy shop selling acrylic art
                   on canvas in a naïve art style if you have not yet had a look please do so
        my question is what is the best way to start selling on folksy .?
                      from paul aka paulsart

hi

i’ve just joined folksy with my personalised christmas range and i have reached over 1000 sales on ebay but none here as yet lol … that said my point is why is everything illustrated with women … us men crafters do exist you know … that’s it lol … have a look at my stuff and let me know if women make better crafters than men !!!

cheers

simon.