Chatting in Forums

I only post things in the forums when I have the time which is very seldom. I had free time the other day which is why I posted a lot of topics then. As you can see I have not posted anything really since then and today I only have time to post one.Astrid.

1 Like

I usually come onto the forums in-between doing other things, either between coats when I’m painting or cooking dinner etc. I don’t have any regimental routine and I read the posts more than write posts… ooops I have to go, the rice has boiled :slight_smile:
Jan x

3 Likes

I kind of pop in when I get a minute or two. There can be some interesting threads here, so I do try to come back and see how things are going. It’s just having the time…

1 Like

I think chatting in the forums is more about reacting to things that other people have said than starting new topics, especially if your time is limited and you are not able to continue the conversation. Because that’s what it should be really, a conversation, and not an announcement.

5 Likes

I usually look daily, read more than post. Liz

1 Like

I read most days, but posting is very sporadic. Sometimes several things will catch my eye on one day, sometimes I’ll not post anything for weeks.

I’ve struggled to find time to join in on the forums for a few weeks with work commitments. I’m desperately trying to get some creative time so I can boost up my shop abit.
Just grabbing a quick coffee and having a catch up before I dash out to a course I need to attend for work.

Karen

I look at the forums every day, when I look at my listings, shop views etc. There’s always something interesting. I sometimes reply to maybe three or more articles if I get inspired or frustrated and depending if I am in a grumpy mood with Folksy. Marg. x

I check them everyone morning after checking my shop stats. Then I pop in and out throughout the day.

Read a bit take part in the conversation, Start the odd thread.
I join in certain promotional threads and I keep an eye out for people asking for assistance and if I can help I will.