Clap for the NHS

I’m going to show my appreciation for the NHS tonight at 8pm. I invite you to join me.

#ClapForOurCarers

3 Likes

Yep. :heart: I will be there.

2 Likes

Just been out. I’m pretty well in the middle of nowhere but there are a few houses scattered about. Thought it might be just me clapping but no lots of clapping coming from all round :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We just clapped from the doorway and there were quite a few people clapping too - someone was even letting off fireworks!

3 Likes

I banged a saucepan from my bedroom window, I overlook the street in our village, I heard quite a din!! Thank you NHS xx

2 Likes

It was amazing, lots of my neighbours came out and were clapping, yelling, whistling and someone honked their car horn. A very emotional scene!

2 Likes

Same here. There are not a lot of houses (well bungalows) around where we live, but yes, clapping, and Yoohooing!!!xxx

2 Likes

Yey we clapped and I cheered…could here clapping and cheering around the village which was lovely. My close friends daughter is a paramedic/ambulance driver just out of the village so I cheered loudly in the hope they would hear us all saying thank you :grin:

2 Likes

We clapped too, there were also fireworks nearby.

Clapped here too! On a usually busy road, it was quieter so we could hear a number of close neighbours all clapping along. The first week someone did let off fireworks. My OH tells me there are houses on the way into town with rainbow pictures by children in windows. :grinning::clap: :rainbow: