Coffee or tea?

What do you like in the mornings cofee or tea? I like a mocha cofee.xx

Coffee …
If I’m at home it’s a waitrose instant decaf with semi skimmed milk - if I’m out it’s got to be a Latte (and not decaf and not skinny - tried both - not good lol)

Hoping to pop out soon lol

1 Like

Tea, milk, no sugar. I’m a bit of a tea addict. I absolutely hate coffee and try to get out of making it as I can’t stand the smell.

1 Like

I didn’t grow up with coffee in the house, so, in my teens when coffee became trendy, sometimes it was the only thing offered at friends’ houses. I didn’t really like it, but drank it to be polite. Until recently I liked a nice cappuccino but was put off by being given the bitterest, nastiest thing ever at a well-known coffee outlet at a service station! So tea for me, please…

1 Like

I tend to start my day with a tea, first of several cuppas throughout the day, but occasionally I have a coffee first thing but a decaf one. If I am out I will happily choose a cappuccino non decaf, yep a bit of everything for me. I used to drink far more coffee, I think tea in cafés can be a hit an miss affair unless it’s a small tea shop.
Oh just to give you a giggle, I always used to have sugar in my normal tea but as a student once ran out of sugar, so I added a marshmallow, it was erm icky, so I had to have it without sugar and grew to like it, I have sugar in chai though it works better with the spices.

1 Like

I have to say I really don’t like either, I take after my dad. My husband loves coffee and has started taking are little girls to coffee shops as I won’t go - I really can’t stand the smell of it to be honest. When out at friends Christine I always resorted to water.

Mines a coffee at first and then Green tea for the rest of the day.

Tea, only because it takes at least a half hour to heat up the coffee machine. Then mid morning a flat white.

I love the smell of putting freshly ground coffee into a warm portafilter … mmmmmmm.

Tea for me and LOTS of it. I can drink really sweet coffee if its the only thing on offer but I can’t stand the bitterness. Speaking of tea, my mug is empty, time for a re-fill :tea:

2 cups of tea tetly milk no sugar to start the day. Mostly instant coffee black little sugar, but I also like earl grey with a splash of milk, and filter black coffee.
Usually a last cup of coffee before going to bed.

I don’t drink either, I can’t even stand the smell of coffee.

I sometimes don’t drink any thing till about 11am but some mornings I like a small glass of sparkling water.

In the mid 80’son holiday I had the best coffee ever, Ive never been able to find a coffee thats as good. I dont drink coffee anymore, mainly due to it beinga stomach irritant (which I really dont need).
I hve herbal tea in the house and only drink it as I know its supposed to be good for me.
I have discovered Ovaltine, very nice indeed.

Latte in the morning (just having mine now!) and a cup of tea in the afternoons. With cake naturally! :smiley:

Has to be coffee.

1 Like

Strong tea, just a dash of milk and 2 sugars…can’t function without it so hubby brings me a cup every morning while I’m still in bed!

Kim
x

Tea, twenty cups a day

2 Likes

Now my husband has retired we have a cup of tea in bed, we take it in turns to make it. Then another cuppa with breakfast, but then its decaf. coffee for me until the afternoon when we have an afternoon cup of tea, then its coffee for the rest of the day. Ohh, I’ll just pop the kettle on now. Marg. x

Tea first thing, sometimes coffee if I’m out. Liz

Has to be tea until mid-morning, can’t stomach coffee until then, strange I know but I blame my 20yo daughter :slight_smile: I used to drink more coffee than tea until I got pregnant with her then I couldn’t drink coffee at all (the smell didn’t bother me just the taste) ever since then I’ve had to drink tea until I’ve been up a few hours then I can cope with coffee (but not gallons of it or I get jittery)

1 Like

Tea, I love a nice strong cup of tea with a drop of milk.