What do you like doing in the mornings?

Hi what does everybody like doing in the mornings after tea or cofee?Would love to hear.

1 Like

Well before I’ve even had a cup of coffee I feed my cats, water my greenhouse and try and make sure the weeds haven’t taken over my veg garden, then I make a coffee and check in with my online shops before making a list of what I have to do that day. Then it’s time for shop promotion and catching up on gossip :smile:

Can’t do anything before a coffee! Wake about 6am, make coffee, back to bed with iPad/laptop to do a bit of networking then either a) get ready for work :frowning: or b) (if I have a day off) try and get all my jobs done as quickly as possible so I can enjoy my day crafting before everyone gets home in the evening. Option b) doesn’t seem to work during school holidays though!

I like to put on the kettle ready for a coffee, sit down and have my breakfast whilst reading my emails checking FB etc, make my coffee and then concentrate on replying to anything on FB or emails. Once that’s all done it shower time.

1 Like

I’m at my most creative first thing so often have some studio time before breakfast … also in the summer it gets very hot in my studio later in the day, especially as I work with heat tools …

I’m an early bird too so that helps :slight_smile:

Hazel

Coffee and a sneaky cigarette in the garden, then the chaos begins! I don’t usually get into my workshop until 3ish when hubby takes over with the baby. Back to uni soon though so guilt free hours in the workshop!

Up at 6.45, quick bowl of cereal for breakfast and out of the house at 7.30 for the start of the working day at 8!

I walk my springer spaniel around the village or the nearby wood, then come home for a bowl of cereal and a coffee.

On a normal day I get up, get ready, and get the kids to school then back for a cuppa and a sit down with the laptop before I start anything creative. I am not a morning person LOL!

Currently as it’s school hols it’s anything goes but I still hate mornings :smiley:

1 Like

Have a lovely cup of tea, take my dog Willow for her walk then go to work at the Dry Cleaners.

I am not a morning person either…so i work in the afternoons…Regards Astrid.

I’m not a morning person, I need a couple of cups of tea and a shower to get me going. Then check iPad , Folksy, Facebook etc. a little housework, then knitting. Liz

After having my coffee, I do a little bit of networking and updating my shops, replying to emails, etc. Then start working (either painting or writing - this what I do for a living :smile: ) ) then I take a break to do my fitness routine (I need to keep fit as working from home can be really sedentary) and that’s it, the morning is gone.

I have a nice cup of tea and check my emails and social networking. I make that mistake every day- I get straight into work things without giving myself time to drink my cuppa!

I make a nice warm cuppa to give me a jump start in the morning and then check my emails & shop for messages!

I also promote on Social Media a bit & get on with business fr the day

Tola x

Hi, I can’t function without a coffee so I’ll make a pot and have my first cup with my breakie. I usually check emails, read blogs and do some work on social media with my second cup and then I am ready to start the day in my craft den! Fi x

Coming on here!!! Lol!! xx

1 Like

Sitting outside in the garden on my own hearing the birds tweet as I sip on a lovely fresh cup of asam or green tea and a bowl of fresh fruits. . . . . but it is getting colder now lol

2 Likes

i go online first after cofee, im so bad in the mornings!!! astrid.

1 Like

I used to be but the closer I get to 40 the more I’m becoming a morning person. I used to need at least 2 cups of coffee before even thinking about doing things lol

2 Likes