Craftjuice advice

Can I ask if anyone has ever been rejected from Craftjuice? And if so were you notified?

Following advice here, I’ve applied twice, and tweeted them, and have heard nothing. I’m not offended if they don’t want me on their site, but it would be nice to know where I stand.

Hi @ShineOn, I applied over a week ago and I followed their instructions to be approved quickly, (tweeting etc) but have heard nothing, I would also be grateful for an explanation. Liz x

Hi @BizzyLiz sorry to hear you’re having the same trouble, but also relieved to hear I’m not the only one.

1 Like

I seem to have been rejected too, applied twice but never heard anything from them or been able to log in after attempting to register

I just looked on their site and it says you don’t have to be a seller to join, now I’m really confused!

Weird. I wonder if anyone has applied recently and been accepted?

Is it us, or is something wrong with the process?

I do remember when I first tried to join I never got an email.

I tried again about 3months later and wham I was in.

I’ve heard before that sometimes you have to try more than once.

I wonder if some times they get so many people trying to register their system can’t keep up.

1 Like

Thanks Eileen, that’s helpful to know.

I think I read somewhere I should hear within 2 weeks, and I definitely tweeted as it said it would speed up the application.

I think it would be helpful, if they’re swamped, to update their information about registering. It’s very frustrating.

I think craftjuice is a one man band and it’s half term so it’s probably just taking a bit longer to trawl through all the applications and there’ll be the usual seasonal influx of new crafters.

The fb and twitter side is all automated so if you haven’t seen anything other than posts and tweets linking to 5vote crafts on the site for the last few days chances are the lights are on but nobody’s home.

Give it a week or so and apply again:)

Leanne

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realise it was just one person.

I do sympathise, trying to get anything done in half term is quite a mission. Although my initial application was a few weeks before that, maybe I just fell through the cracks.

Still wonder how many times to apply before I’m just embarrassing myself and I should just accept they don’t want to play with me :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think craftjuice reject anyone apart from obvious spammers, so as long as you provided a blog or shop link that can be checked for signs of crafty goodness you’repprobably fine and, as you say, just slipped through the cracks.

I’d guess there are likely just a lot of applications and some have been missed. There’s always a big increase everywhere this time of year with lots of new shops opening in time for xmas and all the fb pages, twitter accounts, craftjuice accounts that go with them.

Well I’ve just applied again one last time, just in case. Will cross my fingers :smile: