Craftori, anyone?

Is anyone here still promoting with Craftori? I get hits from there, but was so busy I didn’t keep it up… so basically started again!

http://craftori.com/items/author/lookingglassd/

I’ve had hits from the paid for gift guide pages. I’ve not put anything on there for a few months but I am going to start putting some of my favourite pieces on there.I will probably put 1 thing on a week for a month at $3 per item and try it for 3 or 4 months and see if leads to any sales.

I dont’ pay, I use the free sections. Did you get sales from paying or just views?

So far no sales from either but I only started getting views from Craftori when I paid to list in the gift guides.

I got views right away, sometimes quite a few in a day… but I had about 30 items on there. I will add more tomorrow to my profile…

Maybe I will try adding more and see if I get any views without having to pay. Fingers crossed it leads to sales for the both of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not quite 8AM her and I’ve had 7 hits on the ‘other’ side from craftori… and on here according to folksy, 38 views. according to google analytics, 92. There is a time difference between the 2 sites, but we know folksy isn’t alawys accurate with shop views…

Brilliant views, more than I get … ever !!!