Folksy Ltd

Decorating your nursery, what would you call this?

I make useful nursery decor. I call them coat hooks. Some folk call them pegs or hangers or who knows what else. What would you call them if you were googling it? I make lots of different shapes, this is just one example:

How cute :slight_smile: I would call them coat pegs.


Thanks. I never know how to describe them so they might get found!

I’d probably say coat pegs… just make sure you cover all the options in the tags.

1 Like

Tidy bag pegs

1 Like