Digital camera disasters lol

Soooo. Decided the old i phone pics are just no good for close up pics etc. Decided to buy a digital camera albeit a second hand one. Takes great pics but after 5 mins of using it the cable connection seemed to go dodgy. Sigh. So i order a new cable and it arrives but doesn’t fit. Sigh. Go to a shop and the camera is a old model and the leads are now made different size so advised to look online for a replacement. They all the wrong size that i find…Sigh.
I decide to try and use the other halfs REALLY old camera as a stop gap, but he’s gone and lost the disc to it and you can only download the updates to it not the original disc info offline…again SIGH
Borrow dads camera…and when i look at it my iphone has better resolution…SIGH…is it time for some cake and crisps yet? LOL

Have you tried doing what I do. I’ve never used the leads to either of my camera’s. My laptop as a little card slot so I take the memory card out of the camera and put it into the little card reading slot and download my photo’s off my camera(s) that way.

1 Like

Just got very excited by this helpful hint lol But one of them has huge card which is too big and one has a tiny one which is too small. Thank you though for the idea.

If you look online you can find a memory card adaptor which you pop your tiny card into and it will then fit the slot :slight_smile:
That auction site has them.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Transcend-16GB-Premium-Class-10-Micro-SD-Card-with-Adapter-SDHC-TF-Flash-Memory-/121669331648?hash=item1c540eaac0:g:G2YAAOSwpdpVcClQ
Donna x

1 Like

Oh, will go take a looksie. Thanks.

1 Like

Found one that fits my card. Hazzare, thanks both for help. Will never be above basic level on the techno ladder. lol

2 Likes

You can also just get a generic card reader cheap enough. We have one- it takes about 6 different kinds and sizes of memory card and then just plugs into the laptops USB drive. Pretty handy and they cost barely anything these days.

My card reader came from poundland.

1 Like

Got one off amazon as we have their prime account so it should arrive today :smile: How much flaffing about to use a camera though lol And i did relax with a BIG piece of cake and crisps as a reward!

3 Likes