Eco-friendly, sustainable Christmas Gifts - suggestions please!

Hi there, I’ve got some eco friendly dolls that are made using upcycled materials

Eco-friendly Luxury Writing Paper and Envelopes Gift Sets
https://folksy.com/items/7868597-Luxury-Writing-Paper-and-Envelope-Gift-Set

2 Likes

All my products are made from recycled silver, either purchased as such or reworked on my work bench. For example:

My macrame carol singers are made from recycled cotton even the small amount of glue used is plastic free and vegan.

Pure cotton scarf - lovely gift for a lady on your gift list…

1 Like

Unisex, pure British wool in this cosy scarf!

1 Like

My foraging cards promote a more ‘sustainable’ and responsible lifestyle not merely as a one off gift. Helping people connect with plants and nature.

1 Like

I make dip pens and ink from foraged and sustainably sourced materials e.g. bamboo hand foraged in devon, and inks made from walnut husks.

https://folksy.com/shops/JewelryForOutside

1 Like

This pendant is made using ecosilver and a recycled Garnet chip bead from a broken necklace.

2 Likes

Hi Ruth. Would you be able to add a sentence into your product descriptions that explains they are made with recycled silver - and that you reuse your own waste silver too? Although you have got "recycled silver as a tag, it’s not clear to customers at the moment if they are just looking at your Item Details.

Hand knitted cotton grocery bags;

1 Like

Plant pot - knitted using recycled cotton;

1 Like

One-of-a-kind set of knitted hearts in 100% natural and gorgeous materials…

1 Like

Hi Camilla,

thank you for this suggestion, I will action it ASAP but maybe not all at once.

Ruth

A lovely Mermaid Jigsaw Puzzle Ornament

A late Christmas gift for the golfer.
For the sustainably-minded golfer. 100% sustainable. 100% biodegradable. 100% renewable. 100% natural.
Shetland Wool Golf head covers.
Handmade in St Andrews Fife Scotland.
[Sustainable Shetland wool golf head cover for 3... - Folksy]

Eco friendly gift for kids!

1 Like

A Stocking Filler

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes