Facebook promo

Yes thatā€™s exactly what I used to do, but for some reason about two months ago it just stopped sharing, thatā€™s when I found my fb shop page had gone from the linked accounts list? No matter what I do I canā€™t re link, it just wonā€™t let me. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
To be fair I donā€™t get any indecent photos though. :grin:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

1 Like

I always do it the other way round, I post on FB and it copies to Instagram. You might try that.

3 Likes

Thanks. Hospital cream and pain killers seems to be very effective thank goodness.
Iā€™m very wary now of walking across grass but tricky to avoid on a campsite.
I had a longish dress on when it bit me so maybe it thought it was trapped and biting itā€™s way out .

Ouch :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I do enjoy Instagram, photography used to be a hobby of mine. Like all social media there are some dodgy things out there, but just delete and block!! You can remove followers you donā€™t want etc very easily. There is the danger of spending too much time scrolling, but you can get ideas and inspiration. Discipline is needed though at times!!

2 Likes

Great advice on here. I too post to IG and have it reposted to FB. FB is so fickle, I accidentally created a new profile instead of a business page that I couldnā€™t delete. :grimacing: I got sick of trying and have just hidden it by renaming. Iā€™m definitely going to look at those FB groups suggested and try to be more active on there. Thanks for tips and :astonished: to spider bite - hope youā€™re better soon x

4 Likes