Featured Products Blocked

@Folksyadmin

I am having the following issue: Where the featured items are displayed, the box that contains the titles is blocking the prices. I have checked this on the following browsers:

Chrome
Internet Explorer
iOS
Android
Windows Phone
Firefox
Opera
Safari

I would really appreciate if you could take the time to look at it and see if you know why this is happening or if it is just me that see it like this… Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Hi Leslie

You might be best emailing support@folksy.com with this.

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning Leslie @ManiacalMosaics, mine is working inside my shop. I’ve just checked in on yours and there working fine also. Maybe it’s a problem you’re end? Love you’re mosaic coasters! x :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to look, Kelly. I really appreciate your inou I will take a look from another computer I have, stay signed out and see. It may have something to do with my monitor settings.
Kind regrds,
Leslie

1 Like

Hi Natalie

Thanks for looking. I have a feeling if others aren’t seeing it, it is an issue on my side.

We will see how it goes on.

Thanks again,
Leslie

1 Like

Hi Leslie

I’m looking at your lovely shop using my iPad and all looks tickety boo from this end. :smiley:

I hope you manage to fix the problem. It would niggle me if I had that issue.

Karen

1 Like

Hope you manage to find out the problem Leslie. x @ManiacalMosaics

Thank you Karen.
The concensus so far is that it is me because when I go into your shop, I see the showcased items (beautiful, btw) but cannot see the prcies. but I am convinced that it is an error on my machine. I am usually on my chromebook so it can’t be a virus. It must be the settings but I haven’t changed then lately - iDN,

Than again for your input. I will let you know when resolved.

Kind regards,
Leslie

2 Likes

I’ve checked on my pc and phone and both are displaying your featured items correctly. Hope you get the glitch sorted soon.
Sasha

Thanks for trying, @SashaGarrett. I think I have cracked it but it doesn’t make me happy.

If I display at less than 100%, the prices will show. At 100%, they are covered.

The problem for me is that I need the screen at 110% due to a sight umpairment.
As long as potential customers see the corect images, I’m satisfied,

Thank you all for your time!