Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

I’ve had a sale in my felt shop - first one that wasn’t family :grin: I sell so much felted work at fairs but it’s tough getting off the ground online. Here’s another Christmassy one:

6 Likes

I love opening the kiln…it is the best part I think! You do sometimes have some very unexpected results!

Everytime I throw - the air turns blue - Mr Dottery Potter knows to vacate the building - lol!

Hope you get your bedside lamp stand this time x

3 Likes

Morning All hope you are all well and well done on all of the sales ladies and gents.

Todays listings are two bookmarks great ideas for Secret Santa Gifts.

2 Likes

Morning :blush:

Well I’m all lemsip’d up. I feel awful. Headache, hot & cold and sore throat. :face_with_thermometer:

Would be lovely to scramble back under the duvet but the day job beckons.

Abit of a rollercoaster day yesterday on the sales front. Thanks to glitchy PayPal it looks like 2 sales have disappeared. I’ve contacted the lady and cancelled the order.
Then to top it off just before I went to bed I noticed one of my items was on the front page as being bought now.
I even did a little happy dance in my jim jams lol
Don’t know what happened but there was no sale in the end. :frowning:

Oh well… onwards & upwards… let’s see what today brings.

I just have a relist at the moment. I have new things to list but I feel like I’m juggling this week.

Catch you later

Karen x

3 Likes

Morning everyone, all loved to here

I only have one pack of these left, everyone snapped the rest up before I was even able to sell them.

4 Likes

good morning all…today I have another miniature painting

3 Likes

Something new from me today. I was just finishing a new handbag with the puffin lining and saw this scrap.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope it’s not too late for me to join in the Challenge :slight_smile: Here are my mini handembroidered personalised bunnies. Yvonne :slight_smile: x

4 Likes

Afternoon all, and a sunny one it is here, too. Hope you got your payment issue sorted Karen @karenscraftybitz Another relist of a rather plump hen.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Morning everyone,
Caught up now until today’s lovelies…phew!
Hope you’re all ok,
Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve three sales for supply tally please X

Another new listing today,
I love ice skating, just wish I could still do it😫
https://folksy.com/items/7074177-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Vintage-Winter-Scene-Handmade-Personalised

Back later on xx

2 Likes

Some cheerful alpaca cosiness for the home from me today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Earrings make a lovely stocking filler for a girl of lady.

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone a relist today

3 Likes

Tell me about it @RosesFeltWorkshop! Hard when pretty much everything you do is felted!

1 Like

Hoping I’ve done it right first time today! Thanks for your patience yesterday @thedotterypotter.
Hope you feel better soon @karenscraftybitz. Dreading winter coughs and cold season with my lack of immunity.
2 clinic visits at the hospital today, both went well.:grinning:

9 Likes

Meant to say how much I like your plump hen @JudithLogan

2 Likes

Look what I retrieved from the stock crate to measure

I do love malachite but based on results so far I’m going back to setting fordite (I’m eyeing up more rough on ebay and my cousin is coming over from the states soon with the next lot for polishing (squeals with delight)).

6 Likes

Afternoon everyone, I’ve just had a phone call from the delivery people and my furniture is arriving on Monday, I’m really happy to sleep in a completely empty room (apart from the bed) for a few more days. It’s very restful!
Today’s listing, thinking about Christmas!

10 Likes

Thank you @SoSewMegan xx

1 Like