Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

( Valerie Dockerty) #423

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today

(JudithLogan) #424

Had a few days lapse folks, sorry! Just a relist for today I’m afraid, and a SALE item. Thanks for all your likes, those of you who have commented, or reposted things on Pinterest and or Twitter, etc, I appreciate it! and I’ll try to make up for lost time liking yours and returning the favours xx

(Maureen Brazier) #425

A relist from me today - spending my time enjoying the glorious subshine - may not be many of coming up

(Maureen Brazier) #426

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - nice to see you here

(MadeintheTemple) #427

A little nostalgic themed purse from me today.
@tealiteful you will probably love the film go and see it. Love your bangle @DeborahJonesJewellery.

(LotfieldJewellery) #428

It’s lovely looking at all the things listed each day, and this is only my third day doing this listing! I loved the idea of using a shrunk jumper #Aquila Crafts.

This is my today’s offering, continuing the theme of my last two.

(Adien Crafts) #429

Just popped another listing on before getting back to some jewellery - caught up to here with loving xx

vintage children 6

(Thatenamelguy) #430

Relist from me today again. Been sorting stock ready for a round of fairs later this month then into November and even to 9th December. I have some soldering to get to before the weekend (I hope) and set up some dishes for their first firing, probably tomorrow. Can’t see them being finished for Saturday but Saturday week will be fine. Tax return is on the to do list - it’s been there for months. Heigh ho :grinning:

(Dawn Marshall) #431

I have been busy making,now its time to list…

3 angel book marks are the beginning of them !

(Sharon Thompson) #432

Scrapbooks today for anyone feeling nostalgic. A place for all your favourite pictures & little paper bits & pieces.

(Thecardjeanie) #433

Good afternoon all,

Something for the ladies today…

Jeanie x

(Thecardjeanie) #434

Good to see you back on the thread Colleen. I hope you are doing well.

Jeanie x

(PollysWares138) #435

Hi there I couldn’t get your links to work so I went to them directly via your shop. xx

(Sarah Bell) #436

Welcome back @MidnightStarDesigns :slight_smile:
@OneDayinMay I can’t get your links to work lovely!
Wow you sound busy @thatenamelguy
Hope your head feels better @thedotterypotter
Yay for internets @SueTrevor I’m useless when ours breaks!
That table runner is beautiful @sewflair
Yay for finishing your tax return @OrchardFelts :slight_smile:

I’ve just finished two large bauble orders (phew) just ribbons and photos for customers then I can get back to some pendants! I have a lovely badger one on the go that I’d love to finish.

Relists I’m afraid:

(Patricia Smith) #437

Evening. A friend called round today and we chatted the hours away - so I’m late with my listing and have yet to view all your lovely stuff!

(OneDayinMay) #438

Hi Polly,
Sorry, I must have done something wrong - I’ve just started using the forum
so it’s a learning curve!
Many thanks for looking.

( Valerie Dockerty) #439

Love the Star pendant Patricia @silverbirchstudio

(OneDayinMay) #440

@sarahdesignsUK sorry about that, I’ve tried again and hopefully they’ll work now!

Many thanks for looking.

(Patricia Smith) #441

Thank you Valerie!

(OneDayinMay) #442

I’ve tried again and hopefully they work now:

Many thanks!