Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Sarah @SarahDesigns - looks nice as a wall hanging as well

2 Likes

Sorry peeps, back in from work, did not have time to list before I went to work, as had an early patient, so here is my item now, a boho chic knitted, crocheted and fully lined patchwork style shopper handbag.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Evening

Such lovely items, and getting more festive, I must get down to doing some, feel like getting the glitter out again :smile:

Welcome back @MidnightStarDesigns, glad all going well for you and little Ella

Another relist, sorry

Carol xx

4 Likes

good evening everyone, yay happy dancing for sales Steph and Patricia :slight_smile:

welcome back Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns , lovely to see you :slight_smile: x

Hereā€™s one of your links Melanie @OneDayinMay, itā€™s a bit tricky isnā€™t it, if you click on your item in your shop then copy the URL in the web address bar you can paste that and it will show the link and picture, Oh and welcome to the thread, love your pictures :slight_smile: x

Loise @Tealiteful my melts arrived today absolutely yummy smells, hubby gone to get tealights so we can actually burn one lol! my favourite is the jasmine so pretty

well done you Roz @OrchardFelts I fear mine might take a while yet tehe!

Yay for internet back Sue @SueTrevor

7 Likes

Evening

Iā€™m also working. On my tax turn. Never gets easier or earlier, in spite of resolutions every year!

Lovely to see you on here again Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, and glad Ella has settled so well into school.

A re-list from me

3 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Evening :slight_smile: Just caught up to here with yesterday and todayā€™s listings!

A re-list againā€¦

4 Likes

Another pansy for todayā€™s listing.
I did my tax return last week, it took forever. I should try doing the paper work every month but itā€™s just not as fun as making stuff.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you got them OK Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, the Jasmine is really a beautiful scent. One of our favourites. I hope you enjoy them x

1 Like

Hello All,

I managed to get my tax return done last week - I know what Iā€™m like and if I didnā€™t do it then I knew time would get away from me and Iā€™d be panicking!! Always a nasty chore though and one I never look forward to!!

A relist of something bright today:

All caught up to here - lots of things going on my wish list this month!

Jayne xx

4 Likes

Evening all, all caught up on favs to here.

Hereā€™s mine for today, a miniatureā€¦

5 Likes

Aw thanks everyone for the welcome back, need a good kick in the backside to get the shop back on track!

Can I add a sale to the tally please @paperchainsandbeads Max :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Feeling blue? Not with this scarf!

5 Likes

Hello

Iā€™m so super happy right now. I just listed a new charm ready to pop on here before I went to bed and by the time Iā€™d brushed my teeth it had soldā€¦ thatā€™s never happened to me beforeā€¦ could you please add one to my tally Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :smile:
Too excited to sleep now.
Its my 70th sale too so a nice milestone.

Karen x

14 Likes

Well done everyone on the sales! Happy dancing for you all!

Listing before I fall asleep, my item is a cone of Denys Brunton Magicolour designer yarn!

Natalie x

4 Likes

Not sure if it was just me, but could not click through to Carolā€™s @cariadcrafts11 lovely mum card, so have added the link here in case itā€™s not just me.

Natalie X

3 Likes

Hi, here is my new listing today

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your sale Karen :dancing_women:.

DReadfl nights sleep just kept waking up, too hot then too cold! boy the menopause has a lot to answer for! got a busy day too final preparations for our employee excellence awards which Iā€™m managing this year, Iā€™ll be glad when itā€™s over tomorrow as well itā€™s given me a few restless nights too as itā€™s quite a big event!

5 Likes

Good morning.

Well by 3:30pm my order still hadnā€™t arrived so decided to leave a note on the door and go out. Thankfully the courier actually did what I asked and left it - not where I asked him to but you canā€™t have everything! Meanwhile I had a lovely walk around Stourhead - a little early for the autumn colours but still lovely and I treated myself to a jar of Ginger Curd - Iā€™m a bit of a ginger fanatic!

Heres todays listing - everything still pretty quiet in my shop, was hoping it would have started to pick up by now :frowning:

5 Likes

another sale for me pleaseā€¦total 2

7 Likes