Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Good morning all .I am relisting these today . The weather is vile yet again and I would love to stay here and fiddle at my table … but off to work it is . Have a good day .

3 Likes

Morning everyone, all loved to here.

Off to catch up on orders (not Folksy again) but still happy dancing while I’m wax melting :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Listing more tea lights today

4 Likes
2 Likes

Good morning, here’s the latest addition to my shop:

2 Likes

Thanks Natalie @nofkantcurios, not sure what happened there. Xx

1 Like

Hi every one, it’s a relist today, my gorgeous box canvas painting, free posting in UK only

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7021400-Scenic-Sea-Views-Red-Poppies-Floral-Large-Box-Canvas-Modern-Art-Home-Decor

3 Likes

Good Morning - I can feel that headache coming back today, so \i had better get my listing in early!

6 Likes

Morning everyone, heres mine for today xx

5 Likes
4 Likes

LOVE these! They would go very nicely with a lapiz lazuli ring I bought in Chile where I lived for nearly 10 years and where my husband is from. It is one of the few places where the stone is sourced, as well as Afghanistan, I believe? Please correct me if I’m wrong!! Anyway, I love them. Very tempted, but not yet…still tempted :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

just realised I spelt it wrong: lapiz with a z means pencil! Now your day is complete with that very useful piece of information! :grinning:

6 Likes

Another relist since otherwise I’ll never manage a daily listing! A monotype on paper i did a few years ago, using the method of laying paper on top of a perspex plate rolled with ink and drawing and making marks on the paper. The ink picks up the marks on the other side and the end result is always a bit of a surprise.

6 Likes

Thank you for all your love yesterday, Steph, @stephshortstationery he main thing is your son is enjoying University, I’m sure he will sort out what he wants to do soon. My son wants to do something with lighting and realised he wasn’t going to progress unless he had more qualifications. I’m sure all your positive thoughts helped my daughter though, as yesterday she was accepted to do another 3 month placement in London, unpaid again! But still, more experience in a different setting. Just 6 months to fill up now after this. Now she’s desperately searching for accommodation close to her new job. I was going to go to London myself today to see a friend and visit the knitting and stitching shows. But as my daughter will only be here until Sunday, I’d rather stay at home and enjoy her company :blush:
Today’s listing

Welcome back Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns
Right, I’m off to find something else to worry about!

12 Likes

Morning everyone

5 Likes

great news about your daughter Sue @SueTrevor - hope she enjoys it :slight_smile:

4 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

5 Likes

a mini waterfall painting from me today…

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve been using up all my scraps today - time consuming but quite satisfying. I love the birdie earrings @MidnightStarDesigns

https://folksy.com/items/7058000-Crazy-patchwork-cushion-

4 Likes

Afternoon all,

Roz @OrchardFelts - I know how you feel, this time last year I started having a flurry of sales and I was hoping they might pick up again around now this year, alas not the case as yet.
Max @paperchainsandbeads - hope everything goes ok tomorrow.
@thedotterypotter - hope you feel better soon and the headache doesn’t take hold!
@MidnightStarDesigns - love those bird earrings.

Congratulations to all that have had sales so far this month, I’m happy dancing for you all!

Some shell flowers from me today:

Jayne xx

5 Likes

Not busy enough @SarahDesignsUK :frowning: Haven’t made as much progress with the fresh batch of enamels as I had hoped. A friend dropped in this morning; grandchildren this afternoon, Still relisting

3 Likes

Well, I have more views but still no sales for ages. :frowning: However, todays offering is

4 Likes