Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Hang in there @LotfieldJewellery Sometimes the gaps in between sales can seem like an eternity. Here’s hoping we all have a lovely Christmas rush… :blush:

I have a little blackberry planner/bag charm to show you today to replace the one that miraculously sold last night within 5 minutes of listing. Still pinching myself now.

8 Likes

Thank you for the earring love Judith @JudithLogan. I’m not too sure exactly where those cabs originated but we spent time in Chile earlier in the year and absolutely loved it there. What a fabulous country _ and fabulous people too! Trekking in Patagonia was my husband’s choice for his 70th birthday, hence the trip,

4 Likes

Thank you Sue. I suspect some of your reply was intended for someone else? My sons all finished uni years ago ~ but I do remember the worry of those days, Good news about your son and your daughter too!

2 Likes

A hectic week so a relist from me, but new booky things waiting in the wings.

Small a6 satchel journals - a great stocking filler. There’s a separate listing for personalised ones (£12). Two other sizes avaible.

7 Likes

Thanks Patricia, I’ve edited it now, I’m totally useless keeping names in my head!

3 Likes

And here’s my listing for today. I’m relisting an oldie because I’ve been out to buy new curtains for the living room and they’re much too long so now I need to unearth the scissors and sewing machine and get to work on shortening them. I hate sewing so it will probably take days! The good news is that I have another sale to add to the tally Max @paperchainsandbeads. Hope your day went well and you catch up with your sleep tonight!

4 Likes

Afternoon all,
Sorry, I’ve been AWOL for a while, I’ve not sold anything but one of my miniature vases was chosen as a folksy favourite so I was delighted about that.
Today’s listing

I’ll go and try and catch up with some news now :blush:

13 Likes

Well done @MartinShackletonCeramics for a Folksy favourite, only happened to me once but was delighted. Didn’t know you could get ginger curd @OrchardFelts, recently had a champagne one, it didn’t last long!
My listing today is on a citrus theme.

5 Likes

Another 4 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads x
No sales for ages and then 8 in one day!!

12 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me today…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Well done @thedotterypotter that’s brilliant. :champagne:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Phew! What a day, finally got here
Sue @SueTrevor great news for your daughter, even though it is unpaid, as you say it’s all experience X
Hiya Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns lovely to have you back X
Sarah @thedotterypotter well done you on all your sales! Btw I’ve not forgotten about the tags , just had a hectic week but I’ll get the pics sorted for you to see what you think xx

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6735489-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Childhood-Xmas-Handmade-pack-Cards-

Steph X

6 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

Thankyou @/karenscraftybitz for being encouraging

2 Likes

Thanks Karen x

1 Like

Absolutely no rush Steph x

1 Like

good evening everyone yay happy dancing for sales peeps, especially Sarah, also one for me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Brighten up dark days with these lovely earrings.

3 Likes

Evening

Good to hear about all the sales, well done especially @thedotterypotter

Nothing new but I have several on the go, should get them finished and photographed tomorrow, fingers x

Carol xx

4 Likes

Evening everyone - only just caught up with you all today - had our usual trip to Tesco - its Wednesday and we are quite predictable - had lunch out and unpacked the shopping and fell asleep. Oh what an exciting life we lead. Just caught up with your listings - pinned and favoured - lovely items. Well done on those with sales - I had actually forgotten that was the purpose of being on here seems ages since I had one - enjoy being on here and keeping up with you all anyway. Just a relist today - been knitting and making taggies for the local baby unit lately - keeps me busy. Well done Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics love your mini vases.

8 Likes