Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2019 - Please see the 1st Post for joining Info

Good morning everyone thank you @MaxPringJewellery for hosting this again. I hope you are all well. I am now back after over a month away and I am glad to be here. It’s good to be with old friends and some new ones as well.

Good luck with fair today @PetraBradleyPrints
Have a great holiday @NOfkantsCurios

Still in the same shape health wise and am now waiting for my appointment on 1st October for the Pain Management Clinic. Hope that gives me some relief as I am having a painful time again lately. I have good days and bad days so I may not make it here on the bad ones.

I made a few sales whist I was away here, from facebook and from friends and I have added some new items as well.

Today I want to show you a bookmark listed today and a cardigan listed a little while ago.

23 Likes

Looovvveeeee September ! Here’s mine for today …
100% , silky soft Alpaca ,infinity scarf ‘Autumn Leaves’ …

24 Likes

a relist from me today , something different

21 Likes

Lovely things to start the month.
Thanks again for overseeing the thread again @MaxPringJewellery. We will miss you when you take a back seat.
Lovely to have you back Brenda @teabreaks. Unfortunately I won’t be getting my purple Chopper out for you again Brenda. It’s sold!
New listing, a card from my original watercolour of a Massey Ferguson TE20 tractor.

25 Likes

Got lots to list… will try keep up… here’s an eye opener for my first one…!https://folksy.com/items/7318238-Moon-embroidered-underwear-Witchy-knickers-by-Fidditchdesigns-

20 Likes

Delighted to see that two of the homepage theme tags are “pure wool” and “luxury” as that covers a lot of my items :grinning: My Folksy sales need all the help they can get!

21 Likes

Happy 1st of the month!

Just signed up for plus today, hopefully doing a new listing everything this month so I think it’s time.

20 Likes

Hello all,
I am going to try and join in again this month, need to try and focus on work again, as my sales have definitely dipped since I stopped listing and promoting regularly.

Thanks Max for keeping tally again, you are definitely due a break from it.

20 Likes

My first listing for 1st of the month is an Art Deco Card for anniversary/engagement

18 Likes

My second card for today

18 Likes

Hi everyone, just caught up to here. Lovely to see old faces and new :slight_smile:

Lots of beautiful things already. I’ll pop back later with my listing, hoping to get something finished this afternoon.

12 Likes

Mothere’s and Daughters

23 Likes

Happy September everyone!
A sale mother of pearl bracelet from me today

19 Likes

Hello everyone! My first listing of the month on this thread is an autumn-themed item…

18 Likes

Well, September is here. Where has this year gone?! Thanks for looking after us again Max @MaxPringJewellery
Glad to see you back Brenda @teabreaks and that your return has already prompted some naughtiness from Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :rofl:
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts and Kim @konyskiw thanks for the chicken love yesterday.

As I’m still in the midst of my WIP, it’s a relist from me today. Not ideal for the first day of the month but it can’t be helped. All loved and pinned. I’ll share a link to my September Pinterest board tomorrow (if I remember!)

https://folksy.com/items/7269033-Sleepy-fox-tote-bag-in-dusky-pink-lilac-with-floral-sleeping-fox

23 Likes

Afternoon all, hope you’ve had a good weekend. Thanks @MaxPringJewellery for running the show again, congrats on the sale & to all the others who’ve already made the tally this month!
Welcome back Brenda @teabreaks & @NOfkantsCurios - hope you had a nice holiday Natalie
@junemccabe glad to hear Poppy is doing well

I’ve gone PLUS this month so have just done a load of relisting, including these earrings…

24 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Good to see you back Brenda @teabreaks
sorry only a relist today

23 Likes

Hi, here is my new listing for today. A grey and white mini coin purse key ring.
Can’t believe it is September already !
IMG_20190829_184435

22 Likes

Hi all, hope it’s okay to join in again, I was away for the first half of last month and just didn’t get around to joining in. A re-list from me today

20 Likes

Hi Max
This is the first time I have done this, although I have been a silent follower for a year. I have just re opened my shop after 6 months. I want to make Folksy work for me so I am giving this months daily challenge a go. So here is my first listing, a fun dog print bag. https://folksy.com/items/6975850-Large-Roomy-Easy-to-Wear-Casual-Tote-Bag-fun-Scottie-Dog-print

21 Likes