Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2019 - Please see the 1st Post for joining Info

Love that you re-purpose vintage embroidery, I would be too nervous to cut it up, but love that you can make something special out of someones past work.

9 Likes

love this chicken

10 Likes

All loved and pinned to here

9 Likes

Hi Helen
You have inspired me to give Folksy another go. I have never done daily listing before so will follow you and others lead.
Wish me luck.

10 Likes

Me too, good luck and fingers crossed.

8 Likes

1 sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

All caught up to here, nice to see more new faces and of course the usual suspects! All loved and pinned to here x

8 Likes

Sorry I was unable to complete August due to unforeseen circumstances. Joss passed on your good wishes, for which many thanks.
Welcome back @DeborahJonesJewellery Welcome @BeautifulFabricBags Thanks for your work on this thread @MaxPringJewellery
New month - new listing

20 Likes

Hi Latona! Lovely to see you here and I’m so pleased that I’ve inspired you to try Folksy again. I hope it goes well. Love the Scottie dog bag. xx

9 Likes

Good to see you back Brenda @teabreaks and Francis @thatenamelguy. Look forward to seeing your bags @BeautifulFabricBags . I love your bag today Helen @PocketfulCreations and that little green cardi is so cute @PollysWares

Thanks for looking after us again Max @MaxPringJewellery. Hope you enjoyed a weekend of making after all your hard work last week.

I’ve also taken the plunge and gone for a plus account for the first time. Here’s mine for today

24 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, feeling a bit apprehensive but everyone is so supportive. Good luck too.

13 Likes

Evening all, happy dancing for the sales fairy visit Sarah, Chris and June, will add to the tally in the morning as I’m on my iPad and it’s tricky to scroll and update

A very warm welcome to all new faces as well as returning regulars :wave:t2:

15 Likes

@BeautifulFabricBags I know what you mean, but I collect the old embroideries, and just use up the ones with far too many tea stains! @leavalleyart I know that journey well, will look out for your lovely tree at Retford.
Thanks for the vintage fair love, I had a pretty good day despite some showers, now completely shattered and in need of more wine.

13 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Unpacked the kiln today - lots of lovely goodies (not much of it for Folksy though!) and just re-packed it with another full glaze firing!

4 more sales to report for today please Max @MaxPringJewellery xx

Good to see you back Francis @thatenamelguy xx

14 Likes

Hello Everyone, September already! Love the pendant @thatenamelguy beautiful Scottie tote bag @BeautifulFabricBags, sparkly glitter clutch bag Linda @wildrosedesigns, nice little coin purse Claire @kernowclaire and love the bag Mel @aquilacrafts. Good luck to all Folksy sellers and thank you max @MaxPringJewellery. New listing from me today a print of an original painting that I sold last month.

11 Likes

Your gorgeous bracelet has really caught my eye today Valerie @jenniesgems - beautiful x

8 Likes

Here’s the link to Helen’s @HRNicholsonart print:

17 Likes

Thank you for posting the link.

10 Likes

Thank you x

9 Likes

Hi all, this is the first time I’m doing the daily listing challenge. I really want my Folksy shop to generate a little more business, so here we go!
Today’s listing is this pretty patchwork cushion. https://folksy.com/items/7318477-Patchwork-cushion-

18 Likes