Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - May 2023

Good Morning all,

Happy May

Here’s mine for today

23 Likes

Morning…just.
Happy May Day everyone.
The rain is holding off, so we are having a garden tidy and bonfire (no neighbours to upset)
Thanks for looking after us this month Max.

Denim blue earrings

25 Likes

Happy May day everyone, My first try on the thread. One of a few make up bags I will be listing.

22 Likes

Link to @petalspassions lovely bag

23 Likes

Not sure how this has happened but your link took me to my own dashboard?

13 Likes

Happy May Day everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend. Sun is out here in Devon today so off for a walk at our local National Trust property.

Pretty memory box from me today

23 Likes

Afternoon all,
Happy May Day! It is lovely and sunny here, so we are off out for the afternoon/evening.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and Max @MaxPringJewellery for this one.
Hope you are recovered from your fall Carol @carolsmalleydesigns.
Lovely to see you @valerie, hope your arm is ok, and good to hear your husband is finding new strength x
Welcome aboard to Helen @HRNicholsonart and Marilyn @petalspassions.
Max @MaxPringJewellery, August would be a good month for me, re hosting the thread.

24 Likes

@knotsoneat kerching for you, I have added a little not.

I love these :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I love your new style of earrings Deborah :sparkles:

We’ve just been out for a walk in some local woods, the bluebells are amazing. Its normally a very quiet woods, not today!

16 Likes

Thanks Sue, you may be sick of the sight of them soon :joy: I made 5 pairs. @SueTrevor

Great news about your husband @valerie , I bet he feels so much better for doing more too. Hope your wrist soon heals.

17 Likes

Thank you @MaxPringJewellery and @NOfkantsCurios. Slow of the mark today (as usual) will be around so happy to be a back up for June if needed, can’t do July but should be able to do August as I need to be around and get my act together to do something for Folksy Scotland then anyway. I no longer worry about messing things up…as long as they’re fixable :rofl:

Glad your daughter’s birthday went well and she wore her badge with pride, bet the oven glove is amazing!

Good to hear your misfortune has some positives @valerie and your hubby was able to do more, might be just the boost he needed.

Love the gift pack @knotsoneat, can see these doing really well :grinning:

24 Likes

Strange, it was my first time posting ? hopefully next time will be ok. I’m on a learning curve with folksy!

13 Likes

Hi all, not sure I’ve done this right, but here goes.

24 Likes

Jack Russel Brooch

24 Likes

Hi, first listing for me. Thanks.

22 Likes

I hope life continues to improve for you and hubby @valerie
Marily @petalspassions …well done…looking good so far…everyone here will help you…just ask…we are a lovely bunch of people x
andrea @potterybyandrea welcome…you are doing just fine.
If any of you get stuck just ask and remember the instructions are at the start of the thread.xx
Just remember to go to everyone’s individual shop and like each item there and not just on here. xx

17 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have decided to follow the earlier advice and list a card that I have made… I would just like to ask any card makers, do you post your cards out in ‘do not bend’ envelopes?

Thanks
Jo
Xx
p.s. I hope to back a bit later with a new ‘card’ listing :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Just back from the beach, not surprisingly it got a bit busy toward the end of our trip, with it being bank holiday weekend, but we still had a lovely time. There had been a large cliff fall last week, so lots of people flocking around it to see if there are any finds, but it will be a few weeks of it being washed by the tides before anything much comes out of it.
We got there really early doors, so sorry if the photos are a bit dark.

My daughter in I won’t smile but I will pull a funny face mode! Lol! And I’m not pregnant, just my waterproof bumbag with my phone in it, lol! I do have a tendency to get very wet, so it’s an essential that I have something to keep my phone safe.

Joanna @sparklesbyjo I post my cards in a protective stiff “do not bend” envelope.

Natalie x

21 Likes

One sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery total 1

17 Likes

Joanna. @sparklesbyjo …I always back my cards…SO if I sell just “one”, then I enclose it in some card ( usually cut up from Amazon packaging)
If I sell more than one , then I use board backed envelopes that I buy in bulk from The Bay…
On all my cards I ask for £1.60 P&P so that I can use a Large letter stamp because the card can make it thicker than for ordinary letter post…and it means that I can use several layers of card if necessary.

14 Likes