Folksy 365 Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread November 2023

Welcome to the November 2023 Challenge Thread

I’m Anna from @Fififoxi, and I will be hosting the November thread :fireworks: :candle::sparkler:

I hope we will all have fun along the way with plenty of happy dancing and jollity all round.

The rules are outlined below, but the thread regulars will help you with any difficulties - just ask!

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items to take you to their shop and hit the :heart: - this gives the item a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: ) there is a picture of what to do below.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

Next months host for December - Sue Trevor @SueTrevor

Here’s hoping for a successful November for everyone :crossed_fingers:

You might also like to check out the Folksy blog Join our Christmas 2023 events | Folksy Blog and it’s well worth checking out the ‘home page themes’ - they can be found on your dashboard under ‘improve your shop’ - as there’s lots of generic ‘gifts for’ tags this month you can improve your chances to get included in gifts guides etc.

The story so far 2023 - sales total by month:
Jan - 175 - Feb* - 303 - Mar - 191 Apr - 204 - May - 169 - Jun** - 371 - Jul - 266 - Aug - 243 - Sep - 227 Oct - 258
*Seconds Sunday - 5th Feb * Beautiful Bundles - 3rd&4th Jun

November sales tally

Gweddus 21
OhhhWhatAYarn 3
ButterflyThistleCreativeCrafts 11
Caroleecrafts 17
Jollydee 3
PCCrafts 11
Sue Trevor 5
GrannysHandknits 11
CoastandCloth 14
Orchardfelts 9
Islamaymakes 11
Maz1458 1
GeorginaCrawfordArt 30
Glintbeads 15
RosyMoonUK 13
Aquilacrafts 7
Maxpringjewellery 15
KokoBlue 33
Karloshandmade 6
Erkinwald 19
CarolSmallyDesigns 5
Littlelady 2
PocketfulCreations 6
thestitchyroom 1
staceybusuttilharris 1
KBCreations 32
Theslothscavern 20
SusanBettyArt 5
Brokencolourmosaics 2
Beaniehats 2
Craftynature 12
Judewebsterhandcraftedjewellery 4
Deskofplenty 1
Seaglassseaham 1
PamelaJonesArtStudio 3
Beadseedz 5
Silverbirchstudio 1
Tillyandcindysleatherwork 2
Knotsoneat 6
petelspassions 4
Marjansart 3
Wildrosedesigns 1
HappyApple 3
Cariadcrafts 6
Fififoxi 4
Karenanncreatives 2
LouiseGretaldesign 2
Jopetportraits 1
Jenstarknits 3
SandyFryerArtistPoet 2
SunnySue 2
Lilac daisy 2
JudyRowleyArt 1
XstitcherJoss 1
JewelleryMori 2

total sales 405

10 Likes

Hi everyone and welcome to the NOVEMBER thread and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for expertly hosting the October thread.

I’m looking forward to hearing all your news and don’t forget to let me know about your sales so I can happy dance and add them to the November tally. :wave:t3:

28 Likes

Morning All.

Thank you for looking after us last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you to Anna @Fififoxi for taking over the reigns for November.

The wind is picking up here, Shiloh got us up at 4:17 then proceeded to chase leaves that were falling from the trees, well not exactly chase as not capable but staggered to catch them!

My first offering for November an Enchanted card.

35 Likes

Morning all. Too dark out to see what the weather is doing.
Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for being mum last month, and many thanks Anna @Fififoxi for looking after us this month. Lets hope we all get lots of sales.
Hair cut for me today, looking like a shaggy dog at the moment so will be glad to have it cut.
Can’t quite believe it’s November, this year has gone so quickly.
A festive childrens tote, gift bag from me today.

37 Likes

Good morning to you all, thanks for stepping in this month Anna @Fififoxi :slight_smile: wishing you all a happy, healthy and sales filled month xx

DSCF3264

38 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Glad to be back in this topic, as I found my early mornings a bit too lonely without reading all your news! :upside_down_face:
Thanks for looking after us this month Anna @Fififoxi, hope everybody behaves in the run up for Christmas (well, unless the cake at the naughty step is too good! :rofl:)
This is my listing for today, a gift card holder-card

36 Likes

Thanks for looking after us through October Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you Anna @Fififoxi for taking over this month. Hope sales pick up for everyone this month.

36 Likes

Happy November!

I am a wee bit addicted to these threads, so here I am again!

I have had a busy week crafting and working on two custom orders. Nearly done with this custom order Starburst Granny Square Scarf. It will be making its way to the USA as a gift for an expats mum. :heart::heart::heart:

Today, I am sharing my final listing of Rustic Candy Canes in sets of three. These are in orange plaid (already shared red plaid, blue plaid and dark purple print). I love t these.

37 Likes

Morning everyone, I think we might miss the awful weather, but thoughts to everyone it hits,
Thank you for looking after us last month Max and thank you for picking us up this month Anna @Fififoxi.

I’m bored of destash items now so here is a new listing.

36 Likes

November already!

A hare amongst flowers original painting

Screenshot_20231101-071503-01

39 Likes

Morning,

Today I will finally take the photos of my products, ready for Christmas! And do new listing. So I will come back later with listing :crossed_fingers:

Thank you for looking after us last month Max @MaxPringJewellery
Thank you to Anna @Fififoxi for taking over for this month :heart::heart:

24 Likes

Good morning…
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery (as always)
Thank you Anna @Fififoxi for taking over
and I will start the list off with waking up to 12 sales please Anna…!! ( total 12)

and my listing for today is a birthday card

37 Likes

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks - that’s hit us off to a great start.

26 Likes

November already! It’s very cold here today. :cold_face: Thank you for looking after us this month @Fififoxi :grin: and last month @MaxPringJewellery :purple_heart:

36 Likes

Hand painted glass sun catcher decoration. Different breeds available.

Christmas Maine Coon sun catcher decoration - Folksy

36 Likes

Wow Brenda! 12 sales today! Well done! :dancer::dancer::heart:

20 Likes

Morning everyone. Wow what a brilliant start to the month Brenda @teabreaks! congratulations.

20 Likes

Good morning. Many thanks to Anna @Fififoxi for taking over this month and to Max for looking after us last month. Stud earrings for today.

33 Likes

thanks all…they were just 12 aceos in my sale section, so not a lot of money but a sale is a sale…xx

25 Likes

God Morning All :smiley: It’s raining……the wet stuff is never too far away. Happy November……thank you Anna @Fififoxi for taking over the reigns and keeping the thread going :green_heart: And well done Brenda on your sales….I think this is a lucky sign of good things to come.

I have a framed landscape today.

33 Likes