Folksy 365 Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - OCTOBER 2023

Welcome to the October 2023 Challenge Thread

I’m Max from @MaxPringJewellery, and I will be hosting the October thread :ghost::jack_o_lantern:.

The rules are outlined below, but the thread regulars will help you with any difficulties - just ask!

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items to take you to their shop and hit the :heart: - this gives the item a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: ) there is a picture of what to do below.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

November- Anna @Fififoxi (and cover for Sept/Oct)
December - Sue Trevor @SueTrevor

Here’s hoping for a successful September :crossed_fingers:
The story so far 2023 - sales total by month:
Jan - 175 - Feb* - 303 - Mar - 191 Apr - 204 - May - 169 - Jun** - 371 - Jul - 266 - Aug - 243 - Sep - 227
*Seconds Sunday - 5th Feb * Beautiful Bundles - 3rd&4th Jun

October Tally

The Precious Hare 1
Max Pring Jewellery 27
Sue Trevor 24
Mallory Journals 1
Christine Jones Printmaker 3
Carolee Crafts 3
Koko Blue 14
Pamadoodle 1
Sandgate Glass 5
KB Creations 19
Pam Crafts 3
Gweddus 7
Oswestry Jewels 1
Field and Fabric 1
Fluff Stuff 8
Wild Rose Designs 3
Crafty Nature 17
Girl of the Sixties 1
Creations for Tiny Tots 1
Aquila Crafts 11
The Stitchy Room 8
Karlos Handmade 2
Lilac Daisy 8
Knot so Neat 3
Jen Star Knits 2
Coast & Cloth 6
Deborah Jones Jewellery 4
Carol Smalley Designs 4
Butterfly & Thistle 4
Georgina Crawford Art 12
Crafty Sew and Sew 1
Glint Beads 11
X Stitcher Joss 2
Bruce & Daphne Designs 15
Pocketful Creations 4
Pritee Hipee 2
Moondrop Studio 1
Fifi Foxi 1
Jackie Marsh Art 1
Erkinwald 2
Grannys Handknits 2
Susan Betty Art 3
Jolly Dee 1
Cariad Crafts 4
Rosy Moon 1
Desk of Plenty

Total 257

15 Likes

Morning all

Thank you for looking after us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Finally got round to starting making to sell but am sure that could fizzle out quite quickly. However….

37 Likes

Good morning and Happy October!
After a hellish week, a mooch around the city with my family has refreshed me somewhat and I have been pottering.

Today’s listing is this cute small pumpkin bunting. I already sold one set via other means. It would be perfect not just for Halloween but for Autumn decorating as well.

Today, I plan to mostly get my creativity flowing and working on a custom order.

Have a good Sunday.

35 Likes

Morning all. So dark outside this morning and chilly.
Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month.
Happy October everyone, hoping the sales fairy puts in lots of overtime this month.
Patchwork make up bag from me today

34 Likes

Good morning everyone and welcome to the October thread, thank you for last month Caroline @Caroleecrafts. Watch out for next weekend Folksy has a ‘shop early’ event (add the tag shop early to gifts) wishing you all a great month and don’t forget to tag me to record sales and happy dance for you xx

DSCF2485

34 Likes

Good morning

Thanks for taking charge in October Max @MaxPringJewellery i hope it’s a busy month for us all.

35 Likes

Morning everyone, lovely to be back after our break in Scotland. It was great to spend time with this cheeky monkey, our Granddaughter Evie. Have been busy sewing, just need to get some pics sorted.

Are the webinars available to watch yet?

30 Likes

Such a cutie Pam

18 Likes

Good morning, …Thank you for last month Caroline @Caroleecrafts and thank you for being MUM this month Max @MaxPringJewellery …also thanks for the heads up with “Shop early”…I will tackle that later today…
Starting off the month with a “Halloween” hand painted witch card

37 Likes

Morning all,

Just dropping in to say ‘hello’

I’ve missed been here but really needed to step away. September turned out to be my best month since opening in January. I ended up keeping my plus account as I was able to take advantage of the business week offer.

Hope you all had a good September for sales and are getting ready for silly season.

I don’t have new item’s to share so I will lurk in the background.

Here’s a pic of last Saturday to remind us of the sunshine, it was very therapeutic to have an afternoon in the garden making

33 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: its fabulous to be back and thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all this month.
I have been diversifying a bit as I appear to have lost my crojo so I have been playing with lots of new craft supplies and techniques and todays new item is one of my mixed media pots
Have a lovey Sunday all and take care :slight_smile: xxx

34 Likes

Love your pot Sharon. I get like that and have to do something new, testing resin atm and may start some slow stitching.

18 Likes

Welcome back to the returners, thank you for taking us on this month @MaxPringJewellery. Have a successful month everyone.

Heading to London for a few days with my daughter,

I’ve updated this listing and created it as a new listing, so that it no longer is a bundle unless you choose it to be

30 Likes

Welcome to October everyone, Autumnal copper from my shop today. Thanks Caroline for running September and Max for taking on October.

33 Likes

welcome back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn …that pot is just fabulous…xx I think we all get like that…I have tried every craft imaginable over the years…and still like to chop and change now and again…don’t want to get bored do we?
Shirley @TheBeadHare …those earrings are pretty and such an unusual colour x

22 Likes

Morning All! Round Two for me! Happy October! :smiley: Defiantly starting to feel autumnal. We are off for another walk this morning at our local RSPB. Here is todays offering. I hope you have a great day :blush:

33 Likes

Morning all, bit of a grey day here, but it is dry!
I spent quite a few hours yesterday altering postage and absorbing some of the £7.35 special delivery into item prices, will see if it stops sales dead in their tracks or if it helps sales.

Thanks for taking up the reins Max @MaxPringJewellery

Multi gemstone necklace

32 Likes

Morning everyone

Thanks for looking after us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and for last month Caroline @Caroleecrafts

Have had an eventful weekend so far - my poor father-in-law rolled his tractor yesterday whilst hedgetrimming on his farm which was really nasty but luckily he seems to have nine lives and has come away relatively unscathed. So heres a quick post before we head back to hospital to see him. Will be back later to catch up with the loving.

My listing for today

Have a relaxing day all

33 Likes

Hello All. Happy October. Thank you Max for looking after us all this month :green_heart::green_heart:

I have a grand old Scottish castle today.

30 Likes

A very dull start to October, hopefully it’ll brighten up later.

Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month and to Caroline @Caroleecrafts for September. I’m hoping for a good month for everybody :crossed_fingers:t3:

Oh my goodness Wendy @CraftyNature, I hope your father in law is ok, sounds like he was very lucky.

33 Likes