Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - APRIL 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

Morning all all loved and pinned, chris @ChrisStoneArtist i signed up to instagram but to me its a mine field could not find my way around it so may need lots more help or a utube video, some good info from you.

10 Likes

last clog up on here, is there a direct message oprion on folksy rather than coming through a forum?

10 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope you are well. Super makes on here already! Cake looks great Sue @SueTrevor! Hope your daughter enjoys her birthday :smile: Not a great day for me again, so going to have to be another re-list. Here is a ‘Spring Green’ Premium Pigment Ink Pad …

Take care,

Paula :smile: xx

16 Likes

where can i find this?

9 Likes

Hi everyone, just leaving this listing here, would welcome your comments Thank you for the lovely comments about my cat print, im working through your gorgeous pieces and really liking what i am seeing.

17 Likes

Go to the top of this page, click on the “Talk Folksy” logo, all the threads come up.
Or just click on this. New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

7 Likes

Good morning all.
Just a small piece please Sue @SueTrevor Don’t want to spoil my lunch.
I find my days after 46 days of lockdown are spent looking forward to my next meal.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please will you add a sale. Thanks
Lots of little purses from my Sophie Allport range added to my sale today
https://folksy.com/shops/valerie/collections/17101-sale

Valerie x

18 Likes

nice!! i watched the paul hollywood in japan programme-one strawberry was £350, image how much your cake is worth!!

11 Likes

love this bird

9 Likes

@TChristianJewellery love the badger

10 Likes

all faved and Pinned to here…
Thanks for the mention Christ @ChrisStoneArtist
It has been a very strange time for me ( and us all)
for the first time in what must be about 8 years I have had NO sales in the month…however…saying that…lol…My shop was in holiday mode for 3 of those weeks…it all feels very surreal.
I will be having a sale soon…otherwise I will be reported missing under a mound of knitwear and paintings…
Keep smiling everyone…I will be back later with a painting…xxxx

17 Likes

Afternoon all,
Fabulous cake Sue @SueTrevor. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Super cute baby booties Jeanie @bluebeezywings :heart_eyes:
I’m going to skip the May challenge to concentrate on some jobs in the house/garden (cue the coldest/wettest May on record!!) Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread. I will continue to love and pin everyone’s goodies throughout the month and hopefully be back in June. :wave:

My last effort for this month Funky Flares birthday card

17 Likes

All loved and liked to here.
Well done on the sales everyone.

New month - new start.

10 Likes

I’m glad you’re all enjoying you cake :grin:
I’ve only just been through all the listings to catch up and then came back, and discovered a whole new lot that hasn’t been loved! I wonder how many times that happens? I’ve heard others mention this before…

11 Likes

@SueTrevor Is there a better time to add a listing so it doesnt get missed? Also how can you see if your item has been loved?

10 Likes

I’ve no idea about a best time to list! I usually do it 1st thing as part of my daily pattern. You can go to dashboard and shop activity, to be honest, I dont do that very often, I often just notice at the end of the day my listed items have an ok amount of likes.

11 Likes

Mmm actually my birthday too so will have a virtual piece :wink:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday!:rainbow:

10 Likes

Might be best (if you have time) to do multiple relisting per day. Ie do a few items at once, i appreciate many people will do all at once for we are all busy…but then if buyers come to a category and just see 20 cards from the same seller (and assuming you have a ‘style’) they may find it hard to choose between. As ive had time recently ive tried to just do a few bits from each category at once.

10 Likes

thank you for getting back

8 Likes