Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - APRIL 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

My grandmother hailed from Lynmouth Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. My uncle Aubrey still lived there when we were little and we had such happy holidays there until the great flood washed half their house away - in 1953? Grannie’s name was Lorna, after Lorna Doone.
Roz @OrchardFelts your felted birds are amazing!
I’m relisting again. Although I have new stuff to list, I’m feeling totally unmotivated. Can’t sell anywhere! We’ve been self-isolating for nearly 7 weeks and it’s starting to get me down. What’s the point in making more to clutter up our house?
On a more cheerful note, we’ve cluttered up the window sills with plants we’re growing from seed - marrows, courgettes, marigolds and more. For once we’ll definitely be staying at home to see it through!
Today’s relist is a mouse vest

18 Likes

Will do sorry

9 Likes

Morning all hope you are all safe and well.

Oh Joss I feel for you not going out for such a long time is so draining isn’t it. We can’t even see many people come and go along our road as it’s a close and usually only people who live here use it. I just keep trying to imagine how it’s going to be when we can begin to visit our family and friends again.

That is so true Max @MaxPringJewellery I do have a bit of of memory lapse when it comes to knowing what day of the week it is when I wake up. Tomorrow is going to be awkward as not only a new day but a whole new month as well.

Today I have an aran weight lacy cardigan for a little girl

17 Likes

Morning all! Hope you’re all well. Just had a mammoth catch up to here - thought I should pop back & finish the month even though I keep missing days! Such gorgeous work everyone - you talented bunch :grinning:

Been busy making lots so I actually have some new stuff to show in May, just a few more bits to make then I can do the oxidising, polishing, photos etc - making the thing is only half the job really isn’t it?! Maybe less than that once you add in promotion.

Happy to say I’ve just made a sale whilst doing my catch up - one for the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, finish my month with some happy dancing :grinning: Thanks for looking after us this month x

One last relist then promise my first item in May will be a new one!
treble clef earrings

19 Likes

Your cake looks amazing Sue. A piece of that would go nicely with my morning coffee :yum:

10 Likes

Love the colours of the baby shoes Jeanie @bluebeezywings and the matching buttons :heart:

8 Likes

Hi there I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels

That cake looks delicious Sue @SueTrevor could I have just a very small piece please as I’ve now put myself on a diet as I had been eating everything I could get my hands on and I look, not only like a shaggy dog as I haven’t had my hair cut since beginning of Feb, but like the side of a house. Not a pretty sight at all.

Love that cardigan Brenda, I do love red and white together they go so well don’t they?

Today I have a green jade and turquoise necklace with a green glass pendant.

15 Likes

No apology required. Will help whenever I can. The wider you cast your net, the more help there is. I found Folksy Clubhouse on FB very helpful when I started here. I needed all the help I could get! People like Brenda @teabreaks put me on the right track!

11 Likes

Morning all all loved and pinned, chris @ChrisStoneArtist i signed up to instagram but to me its a mine field could not find my way around it so may need lots more help or a utube video, some good info from you.

10 Likes

last clog up on here, is there a direct message oprion on folksy rather than coming through a forum?

10 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope you are well. Super makes on here already! Cake looks great Sue @SueTrevor! Hope your daughter enjoys her birthday :smile: Not a great day for me again, so going to have to be another re-list. Here is a ‘Spring Green’ Premium Pigment Ink Pad …

Take care,

Paula :smile: xx

16 Likes

where can i find this?

9 Likes

Hi everyone, just leaving this listing here, would welcome your comments Thank you for the lovely comments about my cat print, im working through your gorgeous pieces and really liking what i am seeing.

17 Likes

Go to the top of this page, click on the “Talk Folksy” logo, all the threads come up.
Or just click on this. New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

7 Likes

Good morning all.
Just a small piece please Sue @SueTrevor Don’t want to spoil my lunch.
I find my days after 46 days of lockdown are spent looking forward to my next meal.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please will you add a sale. Thanks
Lots of little purses from my Sophie Allport range added to my sale today
https://folksy.com/shops/valerie/collections/17101-sale

Valerie x

18 Likes

nice!! i watched the paul hollywood in japan programme-one strawberry was £350, image how much your cake is worth!!

11 Likes

love this bird

9 Likes

@TChristianJewellery love the badger

10 Likes

all faved and Pinned to here…
Thanks for the mention Christ @ChrisStoneArtist
It has been a very strange time for me ( and us all)
for the first time in what must be about 8 years I have had NO sales in the month…however…saying that…lol…My shop was in holiday mode for 3 of those weeks…it all feels very surreal.
I will be having a sale soon…otherwise I will be reported missing under a mound of knitwear and paintings…
Keep smiling everyone…I will be back later with a painting…xxxx

17 Likes

Afternoon all,
Fabulous cake Sue @SueTrevor. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Super cute baby booties Jeanie @bluebeezywings :heart_eyes:
I’m going to skip the May challenge to concentrate on some jobs in the house/garden (cue the coldest/wettest May on record!!) Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread. I will continue to love and pin everyone’s goodies throughout the month and hopefully be back in June. :wave:

My last effort for this month Funky Flares birthday card

17 Likes