Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - FEBRUARY 2020. Please read the first post for joining info!

Thank you @ChrisStoneArtist

9 Likes

Morning

Happy February!! lovely blue sky, sun, very windy and very cold out there though but nice to see the sun

Big thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month - great job

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

22 Likes

And a sale to add to.the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :rofl:

19 Likes

Relist to begin with:

I’ll be back later to love, pin etc.!

20 Likes

Hello everyone! To celebrate (or not) the UK being out of the EU, my listing is party pom poms!

23 Likes

So many lovely items listed today.

Lovely Valentines card in my shop now…

Thanks
SallyAnn

21 Likes

All done to here, a bead box from me -

20 Likes

Thanks Chris, and thank you for the lovely review too :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Oh my, I have just skipped through the listings and I am already over whelmed.
Hello Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks for taking on the ‘bankers roll’ for this month. I am hoping I will be able to keep up but not sure. I have spent an hour or so updating my tags for this month just keeping on top takes s much time away from making things.
These little birds were very popular before Christmas so I have added a few more and will be listing them as I go.

18 Likes

Afternoon folks.

Thanks for taking the helm this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us previously.
Welcome Helen @Lellibellecards from another Helen.
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I LOVE your beach huts painting :heart_eyes: I have a deep-rooted love for beach huts.

It’s a blustery but sunny day here. I’ve ditched the clothes horse and I’m attempting to dry my washing outside on the line for the first time this year.

All loved and pinned up to here (including the last few on January’s thread). Here’s my new one for today:

https://folksy.com/items/7404598-Large-purse-coin-purse-with-pastel-rose-and-floral-pattern

And here’s the link to my February board:

18 Likes

All caught up to here.
Love the jigsaw Judith @JudithLogan. Beautiful painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist like Helen I love beach huts. Glad you had a lovely holiday Sue @SueTrevor.
Welcome Helen @Lellibellecards.
Brenda @teabreaks I think I would have more chance of being exotic than erotic ha ha! I haven’t done any flamenco for a few years it was good to get back in the saddle so to speak but boy do my feet ache now…

17 Likes

SallyAnn I could not resist your bargain selection. I have lots of birthdays coming up and this will fit the bill. I nearly bought cards in the garden centre yesterday. Latona x

11 Likes

Thank you Caroline @Caroleecrafts. Yes it did. Just pressure for my youngest now over the next few months leading up to her ‘A’ level exams.

Paula :smile: x

10 Likes

Thank you Helen @PocketfulCreations from the other Helen x

10 Likes

Thank you Lynn @erkinwald. Lots of lovely new things to look at!

9 Likes

Hi everyone

This is my first post on a Daily Listing Challenge and there are lots of lovely things to look at. This is my first listing of the month. I have loved your listings but I have gone off social media so I can’t share any, sorry. I did create a pinterest page a little while ago so I will create a board on there to share (if I can work out how to do that!).

20 Likes

Loved and pinned to here
Welcome Helen @Lellibellecards

12 Likes

Afternoon all,
Happy February!
Thanks for taking charge again Max @MaxPringJewellery. Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping the dancing shoes warm! Brenda @teabreaks behave yourself or you’ll be permanently on the naughty step :rofl:
Welcome to the thread Helen @Lellibellecards and Carol @SeaGlassSeaham :wave:

In keeping with today’s theme of the day, here is a new Valentine’s Day card.

21 Likes

Thank you Alison :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Valerie @jenniesgems

8 Likes