Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - FEBRUARY 2020. Please read the first post for joining info!

Thank you Alison @FluffStuffCrafts

9 Likes

Sorry for being late on parade, and thank you everyone for you kind words, I am happy to hand over the erotic or exotic dancing shoes to Max, @MaxPringJewellery, lol! Not sure I would have enough energy for flamenco, but have a fabulous time Lynn @erkinwald.

My item for today is a lavender eye, a very pretty marquise shaped veined agate as a keyring or handbag charm.

I have been playing with my fossils today and getting grimy to boot.

Stopped to watch the rugby and give my hand a rest, starting to cramp a little.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Love this! That was my last dog and cat (sadly passed away now both of them). Definitely not the two I have now. They are fine together if one of us is there, but wouldnā€™t want to imagine what could happen if we werenā€™t. Such a pain having to keep them separate. I think we need the dog whispererā€¦ and the cat whisperer too! Judith x

12 Likes

Afternoon all, and Happy February!
Was driving halfway around the countryside this morning, with one kid at football and another at orchestra practice so didnā€™t get time to post earlier and didnā€™t get out for a run either, which always picks me up. (Running and walking is more me than flamenco, Lynn @erkinwald :smiley: Youā€™re very brave!) Also didnā€™t manage to catch up with everyone else yesterday. Was at the care home for a couple of hours and with other stuff, just not enough hours in the day. However, think I have caught up today so far. Lovely stuff as always. Thank you all for your kind comments about my jigsaw. Todayā€™s listing is another relist of one of my paintings as a greetings card. This one is perfect for Motherā€™s Day, or a new baby.

Judith x

20 Likes

welcome Carol @SeaGlassSeaham
and Helen @Lellibellecards

12 Likes

Afternoon all.
Thank you to Natalie for looking after the tally last month, and thank you to Max, for taking over this month. @NOfkantsCurios @MaxPringJewellery https://folksy.com/items/7406122-Ulu-handmade-silver-and-amethyst-earrings

21 Likes

Thank you Brenda @teabreaks x

8 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for the painting love @PocketfulCreations and @erkinwald.
Love the valentineā€™s card @thegreetingscardshop.
Beautiful sea glass @SeaGlassSeaham.
More wonderful earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Have a good evening all.

12 Likes

Welcome! @SeaGlassSeaham

Exotic/erotic? Not doing either until about June. Itā€™s far too early to remove a vest.
All loved and pinned to here.

13 Likes

Thank you Brenda @teabreaks Iā€™m loving all the love :heart:

10 Likes

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for your sale Sue @SueTrevor first on the tally :dancer:

haha Brenda @teabreaks I forgot how naughty you are, sadly no exotic dancing going on here never mind erotic :flushed: Iā€™m trying to fight off a cold and losing :sneezing_face: and I have just broken the stone I was setting so Iā€™m going to slope off to drink wine and feel sorry for myself instead lol!

14 Likes

Thanks Cat @BabanCat

12 Likes

Thanks Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

11 Likes

Hi everyone and good evening, lovely to see you back Max. Will try to stay in the thread this month as I havenā€™t got any hospital appointments now until March 4th. Iā€™ve made a few new things, but havenā€™t photographed them yet, so I thought Iā€™d start with one of my valentines brooches. https://folksy.com/items/7406174-Running-Rabbit-Brooch-with-Heart-

20 Likes

Count me in, Brenda @teabreaks! Lol. No doubt Iā€™ll end up there too xx

10 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Beautiful items on the thread, love those beach huts Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, adorable rabbit purse Caroline @Caroleecrafts and very pretty neck warmer @erkinwald xx.
Thanks for keeping the thread going Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, enjoy the rest, and thanks again to Max @MaxPringJewellery for once again taking the helm. Wishing everyone lots of lovely sales this month! xx

14 Likes

Ha ha Brenda off to that step you go

11 Likes

OK,so far June and I are on the stepā€¦anyone else coming?
Faved to here x
Carol @SeaGlassSeaham ā€¦everyone here is lovely (please donā€™t believe anything you hear about meā€¦I am innocent !)

13 Likes

Brenda ā€¦ innocent??..?? Lol!

Stopping now with the fossil prep, dust everywhere, but starting to get somewhere with the golden iron pyrite ammonite section.

Natalie x

20 Likes

That looks beautiful Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

Good to see you back June @junemccabe xx

Welcome to the thread Carol @SeaGlassSeaham :wave:

11 Likes