Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge- MARCH 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

Getting my dancing shoes all polished up, thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us in February and hope your dancing shoes enjoy the rest.
Yay! It’s good to welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett, Roz @OrchardFelts, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, we’ve missed all of your listings.

With a heavy heart, farewell for now Brenda @teabreaks and Joss @XStitcherJoss hope to see you both back very soon, enjoy your break, but please pop in for a chat!

Natalie x

19 Likes

Told you I’d be popping by! All loved to here! X

16 Likes

Morning all. Thanks for looking after us this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month.

Lovely to see you back here Sasha @SashaGarrett, Roz @OrchardFelts, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. Sharon, sorry to hear you’ve been having a tough time. I only have dainty size 4’s, but I’ll oblige with a kick if you need one :rofl:

It’s a relist from me today - not a great start! Hopefully something new tomorrow if I can get my WIP finished and photographed.

https://folksy.com/items/7384508-Autumn-woodland-tote-bag-with-toadstool-acorns-and-leaves

Here’s the link to my March Pinterest board.

22 Likes

All caught up to here. Have been sewing all morning thought would have a sit down. All I could hear was the oomper loomper stomping round my sewing room. Remembered I had left the waste bin on the floor. Rushed up stairs, tripped looked like a jumbo jet landing with no landing gear down. Recovered my dignity what greeted was a dog with all the interfacing and threads hanging out of his mouth. Cleared up and now sitting quietly again !!

20 Likes

Morning all welcome to march I hope the weather starts to improve for all those who have been flooded out I wish you well and to everyone else have a great March.
Here is my listing for today a nice brecciated jasper necklace.

22 Likes

all love here so far today and its sunny with blue clouds ive been out in the garden.

12 Likes

A new month, mad March.
It is amazing what a bit of sunshine can do in lifting the spirits.
I want to thank you all for the lovely messages of support I received from this wonderful group of friends I have never met and a special thanks to SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop for the card and kind thoughts. My mum passed away on the 21st just shy of her 90th birthday (25th). Its been a strange couple of weeks but things are looking brighter for us all.
I have made a few things to add to my shop so I hope to be back to the daily listing challenge. I just skipped through today’s listing, I forgot how beautiful everyone’s work is, so back to loving and pinning.

24 Likes

Sending you hugs Latona at this sad time for you and your family. xx

8 Likes

Thank you Lynn, we are all doing OK. I feel for my Dad most of all as he has lost the love of his life.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mum, Latona. Sending hugs to you and your family. xxx :hugs:

11 Likes

@BeautifulFabricBags So very sad for you, your family and your poor dad! Sending my love and prayers!

Natalie x

11 Likes

I’m back!
That was not the start to the year I had envisioned, and many thanks to all my well-wishers. My Mum had a very close call, but is now recovering and re-learning to walk with a weakened right side. Someone will have to assess her house for grab rails and the like before she will be allowed home, but at least that is something she can now hope for.

My abandoned shop needs a lot of work, so apologies for all my re-lists this month. Keeping up with the Challenge should at least kick me into some regular maintenance, as well as loving everybody’s new stuff.

23 Likes

all loved and pinned to here. Finally a lovely sunny day, just come back from a long walk by the sea. Latona sending virtual hugs.
Carnelian studs fro me today

22 Likes

Hi sorry to hear some sad news @BeautifulFabricBags thinking of you and family at this sad moment in time and a big hug.
i’m all faved here and just listed a new necklace which I wil list here tomorrow a peyote stitch bead necklace.

11 Likes

Beautiful snowdrops, Roz

12 Likes

A relative newbie to the Folksy world. Excited to get stuck into the March challenge and see what everybody has to offer :slight_smile:

My first listing is a lovely greeting card to send to the Disney fan in your life!

22 Likes

I wondered where everyone had gone and then discovered I need to move to a new thread. So I’ll try again. (Still got a lot to learn!)

23 Likes

Welcome Amy @CreatedByAmy I hope you enjoy being part of this Daily listing challenge thread.

Natalie x

13 Likes

ooh, just sold 6 items! Can you add them to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios xx

20 Likes

Sending best wishes to all of you and hope things get better very very soon :heart:

11 Likes