Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge- MARCH 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

Yay! Well done Sarah @thedotterypotter on six sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

11 Likes

Sending you lots of woolly hugs at this sad time Latona xxx

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she is home very soon xxx

11 Likes

Afternoon

More hugs Latona at this very sad time

Big thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping this lively lovely thread going

You made me laugh there Caroline @Caroleecrafts - hope your stash was saved!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

21 Likes

Sending you lots of healing thoughts @BeautifulFabricBags.

well done on the sales @thedotterypotter

We have had a lovely sunny day here so I got started on the mega rose prune, 3 done 6 still to go.

Here is today’s listing https://folksy.com/items/7291906-Crackled-agate-chunky-necklace

22 Likes

Good afternoon all
Feeling cold in our little holiday let today The heating has packed in.
On an optimistic note we have been to our flooded house today and the sanitizating machines are going at full strength so at least things are moving.
Special offer today

Valerie x

21 Likes

Greetings from a bright but breezy Sunday afternoon in Worcestershire.
I have just listed a little hand painted ring box.
I am very encouraged to see so many people listing their creations on here - I find you all very inspiring :))

I am on Instagram:

22 Likes

Caroline @Caroleecrafts - that heart stopping moment when you realise you have left the craft room door open and your pooch has gone amazingly quiet! Know it well!

So sorry to hear your news Latona @BeautifulFabricBags. My thoughts are with you.

Glad your mum is improving @rosesworkshop

I have spent much of the day making brooches. I have a couple of craft fairs booked and want to get ahead of the game!

18 Likes

Congratulations on your magazine article feature Sue @SueTrevor! You must be thrilled.
Good to hear you had a good day out with your friend at the NT property too.

Paula :smile: x

10 Likes

Happy March everyone,

Here’s another one of my new fashion cards…

Jeanie x

20 Likes

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus pawb! Happy St. David’s Day everyone. The daffodils in the garden look great on this sunny day.

22 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mum Latona @BeautifulFabricBags sending you hugs

11 Likes

Relative newbie here too - a warm welcome to you, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am. I love your Cinderella card … I think it’s very sellable :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Evening all, sorry I missed yesterday - have been back through the Feb thread to love. I’ve lost my Pinterest save button - have tried clearing cache, reinstalling the button - any other things I can try? Never had a problem with it before…

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us & thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for Feb! Welcome to the new folks & returning people, going to be busy in here again :slight_smile:

So sorry to hear about your Mum Latona @BeautifulFabricBags, thoughts with you & your family x

Starting the month with a relist, well restocking anyway…

https://folksy.com/items/7337460-Copper-Wire-Weave-Drop-Pendant-with-Black-Beads

20 Likes

Oh thank you very much! Very kind!

Your ring box is gorgeous- great gift for someone!

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mum Latona @BeautifulFabricBags my thoughts are with you and your family x
Thanks Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts I was thrilled with the article as it’s such a well regarded magazine amongst textile artists.
And a sale to add to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios it was a flower, which is exactly what I was working on today!

14 Likes

Well done Sue @SueTrevor on your flower sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

13 Likes

I’ve had a problem with my watch not connecting to my phone, I always hand technical problems to my son, and he fixed it by restarting my phone, so have you tried turning off your computer and restarting it again?

11 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum Latona @BeautifulFabricBags - sending you so much love xx

10 Likes

Thank you, we are doing ok, creating helps a lot.

11 Likes