Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge- MARCH 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

Thanks, this such a supportive group. Everyone is so kind.x

10 Likes

All the best for you and your Mum.

11 Likes

Good evening everyone, happy and prosperous March to all!
Actually got the kiln loaded tonight after glazing a few pieces this morning. Had a lovely sunny day here, so we took Poppy to Herne Bay for a walk along the front. We all enjoyed it.
Today I’m re listing a pretty freehand panted fruit bowl that I thought could do with an airing.

https://folksy.com/items/6927482-Fruit-Bowl-Handmade-and-Freehand-Painted-Mother-s-Day-Gift-Valentines-Gift-

19 Likes

Welcome to the thread Steve @TheChaseWorkShop. I hope you enjoy it here.

Paula :smiley:

11 Likes

Felted bowl / desk tidy ‘Roses are Red’ today …

Hope everyone’s had a lovely weekend x

23 Likes
22 Likes

So sorry Latona. Thinking of you and your family and sending a huge hug. xxx

10 Likes

Welcome to the thread, Stephen @stephenallen1. I hope you enjoy it on here. Loving your watercolour paintings!

Paula :smile:

10 Likes

So sorry to hear about the loss of your budgie Sweet Pea @onesweetiepea. A loss of a pet is always very sad as they are part of the family. I had one as a child who looked very similar called Joey.

Paula :smile: xx

11 Likes

Great to see social media, esp. FB, being used for some good for a change. So pleased you were able to recover the car Sue @SueTrevor

10 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking the reins this month. Welcome to names new and old. Lovely to see you back Latona @BeautifulFabricBags. So very sorry for your loss.
Great to see you Brenda @teabreaks. I know you said you wouldn’t be listing anything here this month, but if I were a betting man…
Love the bowl @junemccabe. Beautiful little ring box @Dotto and welcome to the thread.
Congrats on your sales @thedotterypotter and @SueTrevor.
Have a busy one tomorrow so getting a listing in in tonight. One of my Sennen Cove watercolours.

24 Likes

Will miss you not being here, Brenda @teabreaks & Jocelyn @XStitcherJoss!

11 Likes

Congratulations to all those who have appeared on the Best Sellers list recently!

10 Likes

Just made it! I’m here for this month but late as usual.

Here’s a snowy little penguin for today… a bit late now everyone’s looking forward to spring instead :sweat_smile: but he was busy sitting in a shop during winter.

https://folksy.com/items/7423020-Cute-Baby-Penguin-Mini-Painting

Now to go back and catch up with everyone else’s posts.

22 Likes

@OrchardFelts Lovely snowdrops! I hope you manage to get an unexpected event free month.
@ChrisStoneArtist You’ve got great lighting on the building on St. Michael’s Mount.

Seems like there’s a lot of new names since I was last here in December, hi everyone! .

14 Likes

Good morning all, so sorry to hear about your Mum Latona @BeautifulFabricBags, sending hugs and thoughts to you and yur family xx

12 Likes

Back to work today for me and it’s starting with a meeting in Cardiff so I have the joys of the early morning commute :roll_eyes: , back later to catch up, have a lovely day everyone

Today I have another small shawl pin https://folksy.com/items/7421546-Small-Shawl-Pin-Copper-Ring-and-Pin-Scarf-or-Cardigan-Clasp

22 Likes

Ha ha Kim @konyskiw - the probability of an event free month is about …zero, especially as by the end of the month/beginning of next month, my daughter is off to Kenya for a couple of months, my niece is leaving indefinitely for Australia, my sister and husband are moving to london and I am hoping to buy a house :slight_smile: Cant think of anything else but thats enough to be getting on with and I’m sure something else will pop up!

Love the scarf pin Max @MaxPringJewellery

Its my long week at work this week so I expect I will be listing and running in the morning and catching up in the evening. So heres my listing for today

22 Likes

Morning all, cold and damp here. Popping out early for a few items then back in the warm and more sewing or maybe HW!

A new item a Yin & Yang coaster set

20 Likes

Good morning all, just quickly listing before I pop off to work and will check back in at lunchtime.

A pretty purple and white agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm today. Reminds me of a snow capped purple mountain.

Natalie x

24 Likes