Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Evening all,

Wonderful news about your sons engagement Max @MaxPringJewellery Congratulations :champagne:

Hope all those that are poorly or in pain feel better soon.

A brooch pin from me today:

All caught up to here,

Jayne x

7 Likes

Evening Everyone,

Congrats to @jenniesgems for your sales :slightly_smiling_face:
Huge Congratulations to @MaxPringJewellery for your sons engagement

I am slowly adding new products to my shop and here is another one:

Have a lovely evening - what is left of it x

7 Likes

hello Natalie
IVE had problems with this as well
im sure they will sort it soon
Regards Adrian

3 Likes

Congratulations to your son Max @MaxPringJewellery :champagne:

The missing photo has been a pain today. I ended up promoting my other shop. No point in directing people here if most of the items don’t have photos :slightly_frowning_face:

Loved to here.

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Caroline and Valerie :dancer: :slight_smile:

Thank you for all the congratulations :slight_smile: It’s a lovely morning here, feels like proper spring :sun_with_face:, not that I’ll see much of it I expect, I’m working from home today I have 4 reports to write for our board, impossible to do this in the office as it’s open plan and can get distracting so I’m hiding out here for the day so I can concentrate and get them finished!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, early start to work today.
My listing fior today a pretty autumnal Tones Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

7 Likes

It’s been beautifully sunny all weekend here :sun_with_face: - I’ve been caught up with family stuff & had a Wedding Ceilidh to play which wiped us out yesterday, still paper tearing done so printing this week which will mean a new listing!! hurray!!

Glad you’re on the recovery road Sue @SueTrevor
Hope your OH’s back is improving Caroline @carolinefrodsham bad backs are so debilitating
Congrats on your son’s engagement Max @MaxPringJewellery, how exciting! Can you add 2 sales to the tally for me please :grinning:

Because it’s a re-list (& I fear boring you all), I’m showing the Card’s Back which has been hand typeset & printed by me😊 using moveable metal type in Palace script 18pt, Helvetica 8pt & © 10pt - proper job traditional printing!!

All caught up to here…

11 Likes

Hi everyone, hope you had some time off over Easter. I’ve been up to Scotland visiting with family and delivering to a gallery. I’m home again now and ready to get some crafting time in.

I’ve decided to concentrate on my felt shop for a while, so you’ll be seeing me as this id instead of @rosesworkshop most of the time. As compared to my other sites my Folksy shop is pretty empty, so I’ve just made it a Plus account to encourage me to list more.

Here’s my offering for today. Now I’m going to work back and love what you’ve all been making while I was away.

6 Likes

Good morning all. Just spent a couple of hours sorting my paperwork into piles so that I can set my daughter to work sorting it into date order etc when she eventually surfaces :slight_smile:

Today is damp and gloomy - dont suppose we will go anywhere too exciting.

Congrats to your son Maxine @MaxPringJewellery - really struggling with putting the right tag there this month!

My listing today is another hare to replace one I sold a couple of weeks ago. I’m never quite sure if it is better to edit and renew the old listing or write a completely new one for items like these that are similar to previous listings but not identical. Anyway, I went with a new listing this time so here it is :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning :blush:

3 Likes

Morning all,
Well, I’m beginning to drink a little coffee again, so things must be improving. I was really beginning to think my taste buds had really changed, I started to drink coffee when I was quite young, my mum was a big tea drinker, but I just didn’t like tea, so she gave me coffee instead.
Today’s listing

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery on your sons engagement :blue_heart::blue_heart:
Roz, @OrchardFelts that’s cheating, which reminds me, I must get on top of mine! Which I have kept much more in order this year :grin:
I always make a new listing for every piece of work, because mine are so different. But I do copy and paste sometimes despite being told in no uncertain terms to not do that!

10 Likes

Hurray! Photos all up and running again. @MaxPringJewellery many congrats, that must be a great feeling. and @silverbirchstudio that is one fine bangle.
Todays listing is for an Eric Morecambe fan, who loves the seaside!

6 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor - she wanted to work during the holidays but would have needed the car and it would have cost me more to insure it than she would have been able to earn so I said I would give her some money if she did some work for me so not really cheating!

6 Likes

I’m just jealous really :yellow_heart::grin::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hello Everyone
Hope all is fine, raining again
Sorry im not catching on very quickly im going to try to link photo today
thanks for continued advice.
Best Wishes Adrian

5 Likes

Morning all,
Another small pot today,

7 Likes

Good morning all
Congratulations on your sons engagement Max @MaxPringJewellery
Please will you add 2 sales Max @MaxPringJewellery
Thanks
Little sheep in my sale today
https://folksy.com/items/7080915-Blue-Sheep-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7085555-SALE-Red-Sheep-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

5 Likes

Hi all,
Caught up with pinning and loving until today’s,

Back later on xx

9 Likes

Adrian @nannyjulie

The simplest way to get a clickable link is to create a preview (small picture with text). Open the item you want to link to and then select and copy the URL (the address bar at the top of the page - see photo), then return to the forums and paste it into your reply box. Make sure you put the link on a line on its own with no leading spaces or it will not show the picture. I use a Mac so it may look a little different on a windows computer.

Alternatively if you wanted to put a large picture with a clickable link
Sarah @thedotterypotter wrote a tutorial to help put a large clickable picture on the forum - link here

https://talk.folksy.com/t/how-to-create-a-large-clickable-picture-in-your-forum-posts/15874

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone a new listing today
Thank you @MummysMarvellousMakes
https://folksy.com/items/7125030-Dainty-Freshwater-Pearls-and-Emerald-Sterling-Silver-Drop-Earrings

5 Likes