Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Afternoon folks.
Hope you will get lots of sales after being in the Folksy email newsletter Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :smiley:
Still not succeeding in getting to my mumā€™s. OH a bit better and functioning just about but now my lower back playing up after some ā€˜relaxingā€™ gardening :grimacing: Donā€™ t feel I can drive all that way just yet . My poor mum. I am just confusing her more . Kids also being very demanding. Will be glad to get back to work !!! Hope you are all enjoying the Spring weather.

5 Likes

One of my padded , alpaca/ wool blend seatbelt covers todayā€¦

4 Likes

I see thereā€™s a problem with photos again :slightly_frowning_face:. Loved to here.

Evening all, all loved to here. Congratulations on your Sonā€™s engagement Max @MaxPringJewellery

Another re-list Iā€™m afraid, though Iā€™ve not shown it in a good while

3 Likes

Evening all, yay happy dancing for your sales Elly :dancer:

been on the pc for toooo long today 5 reports finished and sent in! phew Iā€™m sure you get far more done working from home but much less breaks, Iā€™m a real slave driver lol! Iā€™m going to sign off early now before this threatening headache turns into a migraine. Have a lovely evening everyone

6 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery I do hope that migraine doesnā€™t develop! Congratulations on your sonā€™ s Engagement! Iā€™ve only seen that at second hand at the moment but will go back and read through later. Very frustrating day spent trying to track down a lost prescription item for MIL. The pharmacy say itā€™s in her fridge but I cleaned the fridge yesterday and didnā€™t see it. Have been unable to post the photos for my new listing today so itā€™s back to a relist Iā€™m afraid!

4 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your Sonā€™s engagement Max @MaxPringJewellery. Hope your migraine holds off.
2 sales to report please xx

What a miserable day itā€™s been here today! When is Spring ever going to arrive? I need to sort out my garden.

7 Likes

Evening all.

Congrats to those with sales.

Youā€™ll get there Adrian @nannyjulie you need to copy the link from your listing into the reply box, so we can find the card you want to share easily :slight_smile:

Sorry the gardening didnā€™t end up being so relaxing @carolinefrodsham I completely empathise on demanding children at the moment! Hope you both feel better soon.

Hope you stave off that migraine @MaxPringJewellery :purple_heart:

Glad you are feeling a bit better @SueTrevor :cherry_blossom:

Gorgeous hare @OrchardFelts :heart_eyes:

Of course youā€™re not boring us @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :blush: I love it when you share your processes :purple_heart:

Relist, again, becauseā€¦ well, children :joy:

9 Likes

Good evening all,

Another addition to my childrenā€™s cards, this one for a little boyā€¦

Jeaniex

4 Likes

Evening all

Just a relist today

3 Likes

Congratulations max @MaxPringJewellery on your son and partners engagement, lovely to hear some good news !!:champagne: Love and happiness to them both X
Hope the headache clears and doesnā€™t get worse xx

2 Likes

Evening all,

Been a wet and miserable day here so Iā€™m showing this colourful bracelet to brighten up the day!

Iā€™m all caught up to here but I canā€™t remember everyoneā€™s news! Congrats to those that have had sales and gentle hugs to those that are still feeling poorly.

Jayne x

3 Likes

Evening.

Busy day including taking one of our cats to the vets (always an ordeal) to have a little lump thing on his leg looked at. She thinks itā€™s a harmless cyst but taken some cells to check out to make sure. Fingers crosses.

Been to WI this evening and had someone come in to show us the basics of needlefelting. I made a little heart, stabbed myself numerous times. Made me appreciate how much goes into your work Roz @OrchardFelts

A re-list this evening

5 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your sales Sarah.

I managed to hold off the headache thankfully :slight_smile: itā€™s raining pouring, need umbrella, as my granddadughter would say, I love her little sayings! :cloud_with_rain::umbrella:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Something else from my supplies section, this time a Chrysanthemum fossil coral gemstone bead for,a,jewellery designer.

Natalie x

8 Likes

Morning all,
How many cups have you had this morning so far??:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
https://folksy.com/items/4394130-Greeting-Card-Pretty-Patch-Get-Well-Handmade-Card

3 Likes

Good morning. Wet and miserable again here today.

I have to take my Dad to hospital today for him to have an operation tomorrow to replace one of his heart valves - bit scary at the age of 88 but the alternative is inevitable heart failure so I suppose it has to be done.

Today I have this unicorn for you (another one I sold a couple of weeks ago) - apologies for dreadful photos but with my daughter staying I have had to dismantle my usual photo set up and had to venture outside on a not very bright day!

10 Likes

Hope all goes well for your dad! XxxxX

1 Like

Iā€™m back and suitably reminded of why I dislike stansted airport and flying Ryanair (although they are fractionally better now they have changed their cabin bag policy). Wedding was as chaotic as we expected (bride still not in her dress when she was supposed to be at the church!) but everything gets lubricated with guinness and no one minds. Congrats to Max and her son and his partner on the engagement (will you be making the rings?)
And since we are on the subject of weddingsā€¦ a couple of years a go a friend asked me to make a necklace that would tie together her dress (vintagey lace white number) and her brideā€™s custom made jacket (peacock coloured shot silk) so ended up getting a parcel of rainbow moonstone so that we could get one with the right colour flash. This is made with one of the left over pieces, not enough green in it for that project but ideal for this

The disco for that wedding ended up in the car park when a power cut took out the music and lights!

9 Likes

Thank you Sarah :blush: @SarahDesignsUK - it takes so long to produce a new design, I feel bit repetitive!
Thanks for the heads up Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Havenā€™t wheeled this one out for a whileā€¦ so hereā€™s its printed back showing the type, set in its chase as it is for printing (re:list)

I like the idea of Pinterest but it has to be the most user unfriendly platform on laptops - such a palaver!!! :triumph: Anyway it works fine on mobileā€¦soā€¦ loved to here on laptop, pinned to here on mobile!!

Have a good day everyone :sun_with_face:ā€¦

7 Likes