Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Morning all,
Chucking it down with rain here too,
Roz, @OrchardFelts I love your unicorn, good luck to your Dad, I hope tomorow is successful for him and he makes a speedy recovery.
Today’s listing

9 Likes

Good morning. A misty old day here again. Hope your Dad’s op goes well Roz @OrchardFelts. Here is my listing for today.

4 Likes

Sending you loads of love for tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts hope your Dad’s Op is successful xx

One sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

I’ve sold all of my foxes before I had a chance to promote them on here! So today, here is a bottle:

8 Likes

Morning all,
Good luck for your father’s operation tomorrow Roz, @OrchardFelts :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
Today’s listing

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning everyone going to my daughters today so will be back later to love and pin

5 Likes

Good morning all
Good luck for the operation Roz @OrchardFelts
Two sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery. Thanks

Lovely summer thoughts on this dreary day. Wouldn’t it be nice to just load up and set off and go where your fancy takes you in a lovely campervan
https://folksy.com/items/7122507-Campervan-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7122629-Campervan-Cushion-

Valerie x

5 Likes

Moning

Been pouring down here all morning but hopefully easing off a bit now.

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery happy days

Roz @OrchardFelts hope your dad’s op goes well

Just a relist of one of my mono cards that I sold recently

Carol xx

8 Likes

Love the pen and ink card Carol
Sorry missed a couple of days…

8 Likes

Relisting this one as it’s quite popular all year weirdly!

I have a lovely dragon ready to list, but we were a bit busy this morning…

13 Likes

Happy little faces all round!

2 Likes

Hope your dads ok
Best Wishes Julie & Adrian

2 Likes

One of my felted bracelets today …

6 Likes

I remember spiny Norman @bramleycards I’ve been missing for the last two days; all kinds of craziness going on. Silver lining though, I have a sale to report @MaxPringJewellery (did I remember that right?}
My new listings have stalled - I need time to get photos done. So a relisting

8 Likes

Happy little faces around here too thanks to Patricia @silverbirchstudio
How lovely to go on the front page of Folksy and see your items “being bought now”
Thank you so much Patricia. Hope you love your cushions
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 2 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

5 Likes

8 Likes

Look forward to seeing them Valerie! One is for my little granddaughter whose favourite cuddly toy is a pink flamingo named Mingo. The other is for her Mum who loves bees! They’re on holiday in Portugal at the moment and I won’t be seeing them for a couple of weeks so no rush at all!××

4 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Afternoon folks . Relisting these as they just expired . Have made it to my mum’s . Very uncomfortable journey but got here eventually . OH much better .Have left him to demanding kids!
Hope your dad’s op goes well Roz @OrchardFelts
Lovely guinea pig photo Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Are they new pets? Your boys look very happy with them :smiley:
Have a good evening all .

4 Likes

Good evening Folks yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Valerie and Francis :dancer: :man_dancing:

Sadly not Sasha @SashaGarrett, we did’t even know they were planning to get engaged, Sam has a white Gold ring, I probably would have been too nervous to make a gold one though to be honest :wink:

5 Likes