Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your Anniversary Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - hope you have a lovely meal tonight x

Good Luck with your appointment Carol @Knittingtopia x

2 more sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is:

12 Likes

Listed another useful pocket tissue pouch

6 Likes

Good morning all
Congratulations Natalie and hubby @NOfkantsCurios
Hope the appointment goes well Carol @Knittingtopia

Owls in my sale today Just ÂŁ2.50

https://folksy.com/items/7087073-SALE-Owls-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

10 Likes

Good morning all,
Congratulations to you and your hubby Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Those guinea pigs :heart_eyes: @SarahDesignsUK my brother kept guinea pigs when I was growing up, and hens too!
I hope your feeling better now Carol @Knittingtopia
Well, I seemed to have passed my dreaded virus onto my son, he was sent home early from work yesterday. And hasn’t gone in today, he feels lousy. He won’t get paid either, being on a zero hour contract, but knowing how I felt, there’s no chance of him going in!
Today’s listing

10 Likes

Pleased to hear you’re feeling better Sue @SueTrevor but ‘get well soon’ to your son. Glad you enjoyed your Anniversary Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. I have a pendant to list today.

8 Likes

Many congrats Natalie , enjoy your meal :slight_smile: you don’t look a day older !!:joy::grin:

3 Likes

Some more tags from me today

I’m rather enjoying a rare day of not being pulled in various directions . I took myself off the nearby garden centre this morn ( a proper old-fashioned JUST plants type nursery ) a blissful hour . OK , it did involve spending , but as long as we have a reasonable Summer , I think it’s money well spent . So , a bit of gardening for me this aft :))
Hope everyone has a good day .
Super cute pic btw Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :))

11 Likes

Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios on your wedding anniversary :heart:
Today’s listing

8 Likes

Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, hope you both enjoy your evening out!!
Hope your son gets well quickly @SueTrevor
To add to all my problems I have now been told I have borderline underactive thyroid now, which is strange as I have lost weight not put it on, hey ho!!!

8 Likes

Hello, sorry I wasn’t around yesterday but I will catch up today on any that I missed. I hope you all have better weather than the wet and cold day we have here. A little bib gift set from me today:

4 Likes

Relisting these as still with my mum and they have expired !
Hope all well . Natalie @NOfkantsCurios you have hardly changed at all :smiley: Have a lovely evening.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone
Hope all goes well with your Dad Roz @OrchardFelts
Congratulatons on your anniversary Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Thank you very much Sarah @thedotterypotter for the lovely Owl and Hare they arrived today

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/shops/PetraBradleyPrints

Well done on your sale @Homegrownhats such a great feeling. I have spent a morning right out of the 1940’s! Cycling half an hour to a village jumble sale, bumping into a mate, and having a cuppa at the village church coffee morning. Well, @thedotterypotter I may have just finally cracked putting up my photos without having to look to your instructions !!!

7 Likes

Hi all,

My contribution for today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Just had my annual invigilator training session to find out what they have changed this year - I live in hope that one year they won’t change things but its not this year. Which reminded me @SarahDesignsUK how long will it take for your son’s school to get all the extras he needs/ is entitled to in place now he has his assessment? Is that going to be an up hill battle or (fingers crossed) a quick and easy process?
And a bit more fordite as I’m stocking up ready for my summer shows.

5 Likes

Still relisting

4 Likes

Evening all, what a glorious day it’s been! Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios on 26 yrs.

Another re-list

4 Likes

Hmmmn!!! frustrating :no_mouth:…spent all day folding & photo-shooting new cards but can’t upload photos! Folksy Photo Error…so no new listing :disappointed: hey ho…

Congrats Mr & Mrs Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :champagne:

loved to here…

6 Likes

Thank you, love doing them

1 Like

Evening

Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and OH on your anniversary

Better day today, at least stayed dry but still cool

Here is mine - my photos have disappeared leaving one tiny one grrrrr hope they return

Carol xx

4 Likes