Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Oh congratulations. What a sweetie and lovely name.
Do take it as easy as you can & enjoy your time getting to know Eloise x

1 Like

Evening
Glad all gone well for your mum Carol @Knittingtopia
Sympathies to the poorly people and hoping not to join you

I will be going to the dentist with hubby tomorrow - he hates dentists and avoids them for as long as possible. He has a very wobbly tooth that heā€™s been hoping would come out on its own, but needing a little tug from the dentist.
When we took our nervous cat to the vets the other day we got a calming spray , made with essential oils. Iā€™m very tempted to give hubby a good old spray with it in the morning before we set off

New bracelet today

9 Likes

Evening all,

Hereā€™s mine for today:

Hope all poorly ones start to feel better soon, there seems to be so many germs going around this year!!
@jessicagoulty Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! And such a gorgeous name!

Jayne x

5 Likes

Wonderful news, sheā€™s beautiful. Congrats to you & yours and welcome to the best & craziest of all Creations!!! Happy days :bouquet::champagne:

2 Likes

Congratulations @jessicagoulty sheā€™s gorgeous

1 Like

Good morning, yay extra happy dancing for your sales Sasha and Patricia :dancer:

Wonderful news Jessica @jessicagoulty, Eloise is absolutely gorgeous :baby:, definitely take your time and be extra kind to yourself I had emergency C-section on both of mine so can relate xx

Hope you feel better today Jill @BeadifulByJill

Hope you get your tootache sorted soon Jeanie @thecardjeanie :slight_smile:

Glad to hear your Mumā€™s news was positive Carol @Knittingtopia and can be treated

10 Likes

Good morning.

Well Dad back on normal ward and talk of him possibly being discharged later today - they dont hang about these days! Daughter still poorly :cry:

My other daughter had to take her (my!) car for an MOT yesterday - of course the bill came to me. Was dreading it as its an old car with lots of miles on clock but only Ā£90 in total (including new tyre) so I can breathe again!

Buttercups and daisies from me today

10 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to love and pin

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! My item for today a pretty sea green ocean Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

I have also relisted this crocheted tie in kingfisher toned Denys Brunton Designer yarn.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Good luck getting your husband to the dentist today Sue @BeadstormJewellery and I hope your toothache gets sorted @thecardjeanie x

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Just mustering up the will to go weekly food shopping - urgh!

My listing today is another owl

10 Likes

Congratulations Jessica @jessicagoulty how perfect, what a beautiful name, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll take time to rest, I had a planned c-section with my 4th, and you really canā€™t do much for 6 weeks!
Iā€™m still in London and really not looking forward to the journey home today, it was lovely to see my daughter last night though.
Todayā€™s listing

9 Likes

After a v long day yesterday - my mum got up at 4.30 for her apt at 9.45 ! She wasnā€™t allowed to eat / drink so it was a long morning. After the apt , I spent hours on the phone ;having discovered she was being taken for a ride with expensive insurance premiums for loads of things . Her house Insurance was 5x what it couldā€™ve been . So awful of these firms taking advantage . That sorted; I drove home to the mayhem going on here .
Reading through the posts last night I was overwhelmed and couldnā€™t reply anything!
Firstly HUGE congratulations to Jessica @jessicagoulty What a little love . Do take it easy . I still feel traumatised after 21 years when I think of the birth ! And it wasnā€™t that difficult , just took ages . Enjoy these amazing early days when you just canā€™t stop staring at them :heart:ļø
Loads of other stuff to say but have to get on with helping the daughter with filming ( itā€™s foggy!)
I hope everyone is well . Hope your dad recovering well Roz @OrchardFelts and all families are well .
Nothing to list ; canā€™t even get to my making table! So excuse me for a day or 2. Have a good Friday and weekend everyone . :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Afternoon everyone

4 Likes

Hi all!
Happy Friday X
https://folksy.com/items/7050474-Small-Blank-Tags-Mini-Wildlife-Theme-Tags-Can-Be-Personalised-100pk

Steph xx

3 Likes

Congratulations Jessica @jessicagoulty . What a gorgeous little baby and a lovely name.
Enjoy. The time goes far too fast
Little dogs today

https://folksy.com/items/7126564-Red-Dogs-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7126558-Red-Dogs-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

4 Likes

Caught up to her after missing out yesterday. Had grandchildren from 8am so only managed a quick relisting on the phone.
Still relisting today

7 Likes

What a lot of news to digest, congratulations to Jessica @jessicagoulty on your beautiful baby girl.
Caroline, @carolinefrodsham I do hope things get easier for you, and everyone else who is going through it at the moment or with someone who is.
Todayā€™s listing

9 Likes

I have a lot of boring admin tasks to do so probably wonā€™t get near the bench today. I sympathise over the insurance companies @carolinefrodsham. I found my Dad was paying premiums for years to cover a gas central heating system that he didnā€™t even have! Hope that your Dad gets home soon Roz @OrchardFelts. The fog has lifted here at last - fingers crossed for a nice weekend,

7 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Glad to hear you Dad is recovering Roz @OrchardFelts, hope your daughter feels better soon and good news on the MOT front too!

Chill Caroline @carolinefrodsham, take some time to yourself lovely xx

4 Likes

Afternoon all, hope you are getting on ok, @jessicagoulty I had an emergency c with our twins, I remember feeling pretty much in shock for a few days! I do still think having a newborn is a bit like a miracle.
@SashaGarrett yes, fingers crossed, tho if Iā€™ve paid for a craft fair, I will normally be there come hell or high water!
If your sister does make it, please tell her to seek me out and say helloā€¦

Little pink tweed bag today, because wool is not just for Winter.

6 Likes