Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

(Max Pring) #426

Good evening, yay happy dancing for sales Steph and Petra :dancer: :slight_smile:

glad you arrived safely Sue @SueTrevor enjoy your time with your daughter and the kitties :heart_eyes_cat:

So pleased the hopital went well Carol @Knittingtopia hope your mum’s went as well as it could too

(Ali Dufty) #427

Fanfare for me !:trumpet: 3 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery , my first order in almost a month , ouch ! ha!

(jessicagoulty) #428

Hello all, it is time for your obligatory cute newborn piccy for you to coo over.

Eloise Marie Goulty born at 8.21am on Monday 9th via emergency c section weighing 9lb 7.5oz (!!)

We were released from hospital on Tuesday and my recovery will be relatively slow over the next six weeks due to the surgery.

Hope you are all well, full of the joys of Spring and plenty of sales!

(Ali Dufty) #429

Many many congrats to you all :)) Beautiful babe and such a pretty name . Sorry to hear it wasn’t a ‘straightforward’ birth , best of luck with recovery :slight_smile:

(Roz) #430

Oh how adorable. Congratulations Jessica @jessicagoulty. Look after yourself and take your time recovering - its extra hard after a c section. Remember housework is off the agenda for a while, your daughter won’t notice a bit of dust :slight_smile:

(Patricia Smith) #431

Oh Jessica, what a lovely baby! Love the name too! Many congratulations, and keep the pictures coming! Take care of yourself.

(Patricia Smith) #432

Max, yay! I have a sale to report at last - the first of the month. Please can you start a tally for me - many thanks!

(Thedotterypotter) #433

Oh my gosh…she’s just beautiful! Sending you loads of love, take care and try not to overdo things (easier said than done with a newborn!) x

(Sasha Garrett) #434

Woohoo! You can stop waddling and finally see your feet again. Woohoo! And at that weight hopefully she’s sleeping through the night already. (I’m really not a baby person so bring her back when she’s interesting in a few years time and I’ll teach her some bad habits :wink:)

(Sasha Garrett) #435

I’ve broken my duck and had my first folksy sale of the year! (and it was a biggie)

( Carol ) #436

Aw congratulations @jessicagoulty :heart_eyes:

Finally heard from Dad. Mum had her procedure done but was over an hour late going in. She has a small hyetyas hernia and a small swelling in her stomach. They have taken biopsys but think it’s nothing to worry about and can be treated with medication. So now she just has the scan to go next week.

(Natalie Ofkants) #437

Soooooo gorgeous! Congratulations!

XxxxxxxxxX

(Deborah Jones) #438

Congratulations Jessica, enjoy her and look after yourself x

(BeadifulByJill) #439

Evening all,

Missed yesterday I had a bad migraine. I’ve been migraine free for 28 days and the dr said I can go back to work, as soon as I walked into work the migraine hit me. I think someone’s telling me not to go to work!

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #440

Here’s my felt unicorn :smile:

(PetraBradleyPrints) #441

She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations, and don’t forget to look after yourself ,and you’ll be up and running in no time!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #442

@SashaGarrett, dare I put my hand up in the air? (as I am fully fit and healthy so far this month). Feel I should be on 24 hour call out to help everyone who is under the weather. Get well soon all of you!!
@wildrosedesigns a fabulous bag indeed.
@thedotterypotter fantastic news on your sales this year. Hope it’s a good omen for us all, and always great to hear positive news about Folksy.
More of the same from me tonight.

(jessicagoulty) #443

If she’s anything like me, she’ll never take notice of any dust and housework will be last on the list! :joy::joy:

My in laws have come to stay for a few days and are being great doing all the cooking and enjoying lots of cuddles while I am still recovering (having abdominal surgery is no fun!) and my OH is being great at night helping to ferry her to me for feeds in bed and comforting her in the night as I can’t get out of bed very easily. Like all new mums and dads, I’d like more sleep though!!

(Sasha Garrett) #444

Careful not to jinx yourself Petra my sister is going to be looking out for you at the makers fair so we need you fighting fit and ready to go.

(Thecardjeanie) #445

Hi all,

I;m very late on parade this evening. Got a terrible toothache and it’s dring me mad!!

Jeanie x