Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2017

Blimey a day out in London (Matisse in the studio, wildlife photographer of the year and then a prom) and I have a lot to catch up on.
I tried a shop on the other side, didn’t bother promoting it and achieved sales in the run up to Christmas dispite that so now I just list items in September so that they expire after Christmas/ New Years (but early enough that americans can order them and get them delivered in time). I keep a couple of items in there the rest of the year as a sort of book mark/ possible commission generator. The local team runs itself through a facebook page and is quite useful, they organise very good events but there are so many people in the team selling jewellery (including the team organisers) that I never got a pitch. There are discussions about which other local events are actually worth doing as there is bound to be someone who has done it before.
@DeborahJonesJewellery of course I’ll post a picture when I’m done - its a commission for a family friend and my first attempt at a hollow form ring (other than some copper mock ups).
@OrchardFelts what about notebook or kindle covers?
Based on the number of typos I’ve had to correct I should have more tea before attempting to write my listing. Back shortly.
Sasha

5 Likes

Just noticed that I listed two items as having Haematite hearts this week when in fact they are onyx. Now corrected!

3 Likes

Hi all, I shall catch up a bit later.
@Knittingtopia so pleased to hear your kitty is back home and hungry! My two have been non stop this morning busily chasing each other around the house for the last hour!

4 Likes

Good Morning my folksy friends, well its the weekend again, they come round quick don’t they, enjoy it and some fun.

Today I’m putting on my latest card, one for the men, its blank inside for your message and has a print on the front from a painting I have in my home.

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7038238-Retirement-Card-For-Men-Yaught-Nautical-Scenic-

SEAHORSE
https://folksy.com/items/7038550-Seahorses-Mixed-Media-Painting-nautical-Decorative-Sea-life

3 Likes

How about turning them into some small note book covers? xx

2 Likes
3 Likes

Morning guys! So pleased your old boy is doing well @Knittingtopia x
A tea coaster today x
https://folksy.com/items/7038408-Tea-Coaster-Desk-Decor

4 Likes

Morning all,
Roz they might make a nice front panel on a cross body bag. @OrchardFelts

Had an expensive accident yesterday, knocked over my Proxxon soldering torch and snapped the nozzle clean off. 2nd one I’ve killed that way :cry: Where is the Cooksons free post offer when you need it!

4 Likes

Morning

Carol @Knittingtopia, so pleased your cat is on the mend, demanding food a definite good sign

Here is mine for today#

Carol xx

6 Likes

Morning all Just caught up with all of todays links and will check that I did actually finish all of Mondays as well. My neice and her family went home this morning so I’m trying to catch up on everything now. We had a wonderful 4 days together but we walked and walked, I’m sure I’m about 6 inches shorter than I was on Monday.

Todays listing is a lovely turquoise pendant.

Be back later to catch up with the rest of todays listings again.

3 Likes

Something for the little ones today.

3 Likes

So glad I struggled with the IKEA footstool yesterday! The cat has now claimed it as his rightful throne ( not before I’d discovered it also doubles up as a great place to shoot photos.

Today’s (re)listing:

4 Likes

Hi all!
Mine today and I’m all pinned and loved until today’s lovelies
https://folksy.com/items/6828141-Birthday-Card-Wife-Printed-Patchwork-Handmade-Greeting-Card-Personalised-

Catch up later
Steph xx

2 Likes

I’m doing a firing today, so hopefully there will be more interesting shiny new pots from tomorrow!
Today’s listing

6 Likes

Can you put me down for a sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
Today’s new listing

8 Likes

Set of note cards, cards to make you smile

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good afternoon. Thank you for all the kittie love.
Mum phoned this morning and said he is being his usual pain in the butt :joy: and he’s not interfering with his wound at all which is good.
He is my cat, I got him and his brother (since deceased) when I still lived at home before I got with my now husband. When I left home, I asked my parents if the cats could still live with them since where I live now has a main road to the front of the house and a motorway alongside so didn’t really want the cats living here. I still see him regularly though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It will take me a while to get my brain in gear and catch up but will do the best I can…starting from here and working backwards…x

11 Likes

All caught up yestrday, then forgot to post mine!

All pinned and liked to here :slight_smile:
Aww glad your kitty is on the mend @Knittingtopia

8 Likes