Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Today is a magical Alice card just listed

13 Likes

Good morning

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios that keyring is beautiful.

I’m off to my parent’s shortly but I’ll have internet. Probably better internet than I’ve got at home recently. We keep loosing connection in the evenings. Yesterday I got them to run tests and apparently there’s a fault somewhere outside the home so an engineer is booked to repair it.

I’ve now listed this shawl with a list of colours available so it can be made to order in your chosen colour.

https://folksy.com/items/7163536-Hand-crocheted-ladies-shawl-wrap-virus-shawl-made-in-your-colours

12 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7165930-Purple-red-long-beaded-chain-necklace-

12 Likes

That’s beautiful Natalie. I’m still using mine every day bought so many years ago
Valerie

3 Likes

good morning…an aceo from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7166076-aceo-art-painting-sunset-ref-f-483-

12 Likes

Good morning.

Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn The hat is beautiful. I wish I had a little granddaughter to buy it for.
Two new purses today

#

10 Likes

Thanks so much @valerie :slight_smile: I love your kitty purses too they are so cute :slight_smile: xxx

3 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Been experimenting with resin to make some cabochons for bead embroidery. its taken a while for them to set but looking forward to seeing the results. Heres a pic…it looks a bit messy atm!

16 Likes

Oh they are looking beautiful @Verchielbeadsandjewellery <3

3 Likes

Some new tags from me today . Autumn / Winter theme, multi-occasion’ Highland Stag’ …

13 Likes

Morning All hope you are all well.

Today’s listings are a couple of beaded Christmas Angel pendants. Hope you like them.

11 Likes

Looks great fun Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery - nothing like a bit of experimentation.

3 Likes

Just bought a mold very, very similar for my daughter … but she has disappeared off to more pressing engagements! and didn’t get round to using it . Actually I thought the molds might be a little bigger than they are in reality -microscopic comes to mind… I think i will get some bigger ones and have a go myself . Good luck .Let me know how it goes :smiley:

4 Likes

another little colourful piece

9 Likes

Afternoon everyone, hope you’re all having a good day. I have a Halloween listing today

11 Likes

Afternoon all .The weather not looking good for camping :disappointed: We are all going off camping in different directions but all of us in Wales. I am going to the Green Man festival tomorrow as a friend has bought me a ticket . There’s a bunch of 6 of us going (all women). Luckily there will be a couple of vans for us to hide in if it is continually raining :slightly_smiling_face:
Consequently I won’t be able to list till after next Monday and even then we are being descended on by family with a 2 year old , so I am not expecting to have any time to do much .
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, hopefully with a bit of sunshine :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Afternoon all,
Just dashing in with a listing, before I have to play Taxi for daughter. Will catch up later.

14 Likes

Afternoon all. Just needed to work with pink this afternoon.

We lost our water this morning and it’s just been turned back on, luckily. Off now for that well earned cuppa!

https://folksy.com/items/7166228-Pretty-pink-makeup-bag-HARRIS-TWEED-hand-woven-in-the-Outer-Hebrides

11 Likes

All caught up loving and pinning. Well I was hoping to have something new to show you by now but, after the hospital on Monday and the cricket yesterday, my mojo seems to have completely deserted me!! I’ve got LOADS of stuff started but can’t seem to motivate myself to get on with it. Hopefully my mojo will return soon! I won’t inflict another relist on you, so here’s some of my WIP.

21 Likes

I thought I had caught up, but scrolling back just now there seems to be several I missed - it does this to me quite often.

It all looks very pretty Helen @PocketfulCreations
Gorgeous necklace Cynthia @Brockstones

Not too late for a summer necklace I hope! Another re-list.
IMG_4111

12 Likes