9 Likes

Some new tags from me todayā€¦ pack of 4 , gingham / retro/ shabby chicā€¦

7 Likes

Your rubbish pile is arranged very artistically Roz
Best Wishes Adrian

7 Likes

Afternoon everyone a relist today

8 Likes

Still toilet problems here !!! A weekend away would have been the best option.
Just about to cut the lawn but rain stopped play so back to the sewing

Dinosaurs today

Valerie x

8 Likes

Hello everyone, a large Ammonite half today for jewellery designers, crafter or collectors.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Ooo lovely stash Sasha @SashaGarrett - if it was mine Iā€™d probably waste hours just looking at it!

Well I managed to get 5 small half completed projects finished so hopefully Iā€™ll have a few things to show this week if I manage to get them all photographed and listed. I even managed to tidy up and put everything back in its proper place. Heres the first - just for a bit of fun.

Off to try and get a bit more done to my badger :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Afternoon all,
Wet and gloomy here today, yet really warm.
Not achieved very much of anything, might just have the day off.

Great stash Sasha @SashaGarrett

11 Likes

Hello,
Had a nice trip away at the weekend, we ended up going to Walton-on-the-Naze to walk up the tower and skip stones in the sea, then after staying the night near Ipswich we went to Jimmyā€™s Farm, which was lovely. My son is obsessed with pigs, so he was in his element! Maybe Iā€™ll take you up on your offer next time Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE

Lovely stash @SashaGarrett. I saw the London jewellery show advertised @MaxPringJewellery, it does look interesting with a few gem suppliers attending, unfortunately the kids are still on holiday then so I donā€™t think I could get away with abandoning them - and I donā€™t think they would appreciate me dragging them there! Maybe next year!

Hereā€™s my new listing for today.
IMG_4698

12 Likes

Ah Ros @OrchardFelts my daughter is coming home from a year in Berlin soon and I have to clear out of her bedroom. I feel your pain!

I have a relist today. Iā€™m off out to teach a watercolour and wine evening in aid of Guide Dogs shortly. It should be a lot of fun! Iā€™m hoping that Mickle the Guide Dog Puppy behaves himself.

11 Likes

Hi all, I seem to be forever doing a massive catch up! On Friday I looked after my three youngest grandchildren ages 7, 11 and 13. We had a great time and then went out for dinner and to the cinema, so I didnā€™t get anything made or listed and didnā€™t make it on here, still all caught up now.

9 Likes

What do you think Iā€™ve been doing all day? OK there was also some comparison of colours with photos of old harley davidsons (Iā€™m happy its harley material now) and some scratch tests as someone has inquired about a key fob (that took waaay more effort than I was expecting which is a good sign) but mostly it was gazing longingly and wondering which one might ā€˜disappearā€™.

9 Likes

phew just made it :blush:what a busy day of photography and editing but I was determined not to miss a day on this thread lol :wink: this one is mine for today a teeny version of my toadstool/shroom fairy houses. I will catch up with all the loving and pinning shortly :slight_smile: have a lovely evening all :slight_smile: xxx https://folksy.com/items/7167997-Crochet-toadstool-mushroom-fairy-house-decoration-scissor-keeper-bag-charm-

9 Likes

evening everyone, all loved to here.

Enjoy yur watercolur and wine evening Stephie @StephanieGuy, I wonder how many water pots get drunk instead of wine and brushes dipped in wine lol :slight_smile:

Wonderful stash Sasha @SashaGarrett, Iā€™ll start working on the what can I see in this stone now :wink:

lol Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery itā€™s bad enough if I take Hubby with me, poor chap ends up spending more time standing at the edge waiting for me to fight my way through the crowds lol!

Well done Roz @OrchardFelts thatā€™s my Bank Holiday weekend job to do, I have far too many plastic boxes full of stuff and running out of room, I may have to start to de-stash shock horror!!

Hope Charlie behaved Brenda @teabreaks

10 Likes

Very late today as Iā€™ve had a Migraine. Iā€™ve caught up with loving and pinning now. I do have some new items I finished at the weekend but itā€™s too late in the day to write a listing now so hereā€™s a relist.

11 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Charlie is taking a short nap, so quickly dashing on my laptop to do my favesā€¦all done to hereā€¦

3 Likes

Tiny planet knitting stitch markers from me for today:

10 Likes

new one from me today

9 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

What an amazing haul of fordite @SashaGarrett!

Howā€™s your migraine now @PocketfulCreations? Hope you are feeling a little bit better x

5 more sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery - I think I may have missed a few sales out as my total is now 57 please x

My listing today is:

12 Likes

Evening! All loved and pinned to here.
A good day in Cheltenham today and lots of commissioned work which will keep me busy for a few weeks!
Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Max @MaxPringJewellery - now the fun begins in setting up my new little studio.
Brenda @teabreaks - hope you survived the day with your 4 legged companion!
Looks like you had a very productive day Roz @OrchardFelts.

7 Likes