Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Aww Sue @SueTrevor…sending you loads of love. I don’t know what advice to offer (seeing as I’m not too good at sorting myself out) but I do know that when I force myself to make something…I usually perk up a little bit. Are there any new fairs that you can look into this year, maybe something new would inspire you? I’ve only booked up two fairs so far this year and part of me just doesn’t care at all…lol! Sometimes it’s nice just to take the pressure off for a while! Is there anything you could watch on TV whilst you are working that would take you mind off of things?..my guilty please is…Shhhhhh…Teen Mom! Just try not to beat yourself up about the way you feel and try not to worry about how long it will last…This Too Shall Pass xxx

18 Likes

How exciting :slight_smile: Good Luck for Monday! xx

10 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Yay! Just popped in to report a visit from the elusive sales fairy, first this month, tried to grab her and send her on, but she was too quick for me! Sorry! Next time I’ll leave out the gin, that should do it! Lol

9 Likes

I don’t feel as though anything is going to work, and I may stop visiting here until my negative feelings have gone. It brings down all the joyfull things that do go on here.

9 Likes

All the best for Monday @OrchardFelts; thinking of you @SueTrevor; great news for you @ChrisStoneArtist and well done @MaxPringJewellery.
Please put me down for a sale @MaxPringJewellery - a pig brooch; wonder where the inspiration for that came from :grinning:
Today a relist with new photos

18 Likes

Don’t you dare stay away…we all want to hear from you good or bad xxx

13 Likes

:sparkling_heart::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

A new fox ‘Rusty’ felted bowl / desk tidy today !!..

Please stay Sue @SueTrevor !!! :))
Thank you again for your kind comments of late Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :))

16 Likes

What @thedotterypottery said! :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Morning lovelies - all caught up to here - here’s mine for today… still stormy and gloomy here in darkest Norfolk today, so felt my Shipping Forecast print would fit the weather theme! :slight_smile: x

18 Likes

Morning all,
Not got a listing yet as can’t edit my pics Snapseed seems to have crashed, it took me a year to learn how to use it now it has died. What app do you peeps use? Tech issues like that are enough to make give up.

Can I add 1 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery congrats on your assignment success.
Sue, don’t leave us, we are here for the good times and the bad. @SueTrevor

Helen @PocketfulCreations hope you can salvage some work, it sounds like a very sticky disaster.

Roz, brilliant news, it might all be stressful, but at least you know where you are headed now. @OrchardFelts

Congrats on the commission Chris, sounds life a fun challenge. @ChrisStoneArtist

15 Likes

caught up to here…
@SueTrevor sending hugs…we are all here for you and if you do decide to take a rest, I hope you will still come and chat with us…
That applies to any of you who might be feeling down and despondent at the moment. This is a BIG family and we all care x

14 Likes

Morning

Ahhhh Sue @SueTrevor, your work is so gorgeous, I have several pieces including a beautiful orange flower which I have on my coffee table and gets so many compliments. Be good to hear from you even if no listing btw your pink heart today is a m a z i n g

Well done Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

Enjoy your break max @MaxPringJewellery so deserved

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

18 Likes

No Sue @SueTrevor, you may not leave the thread - I love seeing your work and have a little bird of yours hanging on my wall and I often gaze at it when looking for motivation - would have more if funds permitted! Anyway I think you have been out voted by everyone here so you have to stay even if its just for relists or to have a chat. Seriously though - take some time out and do something completely different for a while, inspiration will return eventually :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Morning everyone .
Please don’t go Sue @SueTrevor Maybe just visit when you feel you can , when you are up or down- without pressure. We want to be here to help and encourage as much as possible . Anyway I need to see your beautiful makes.
I was just going to apologise for not listing everyday and hoping that people wouldn’t mind if I don’t list absolutely everyday . Do you? I suddenly found that the thought of that made everything a bit easier . Feeling pressure all round, from other stuff that needs attention . Of course I would always love and pin work from here but I wouldn’t be a proper daily lister :woozy_face:
Good luck with moving and starting your new job Roz @OrchardFelts Have a good day crafting today :slightly_smiling_face:
Well done on your success with your assignments Max @MaxPringJewellery
Enjoy the weekend .

21 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for the kind words on the new card venture. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Good luck with the job @OrchardFelts
@SueTrevor, you must do what you feel is best, though you would be greatly missed if you weren’t here. Juggling creative stuff with everything else is tough, but I always paint whether I sell it or not because the diversion it offers from everything else while I’m doing it is unparalleled.
OMG, @PhotoFairytales, I love the Shipping Forecast, particularly when it is read by the divine Zeb Soanes.
Love the key ring @SarahDesignsUK.
Great purse @MadeintheTemple.
Beautiful coasters @bluebeezywings.
Great little rabbit dish @thedotterypotter.
Back in a minute with a new listing.

16 Likes

Today’s listing: A painting of an old ruin. Not a self-portrait, but Corfe Castle in Dorset.

18 Likes

I would certainly miss seeing your gorgeous goodies Sue @SueTrevor, sending you a happy hug.
:smiley:

9 Likes

In that case Chris, this is just for you: https://vimeo.com/178202194 (I’ll hum ‘Sailing By’ gently in the background for you…) :wink:

9 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor I really feel for you, I know a few have us have been where you are, and I can only tell you it can get better! Sending hugs! I have no events or fairs confirmed for this year either, I have sent off one app,Icarian for an event in April, just waiting to hear if I have managed to secure a place.

Roz @OrchardFelts sounds like that garage will be a godsend! Good luck with your first day at the new job!

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist loving the Corfe Castle painting! One of my favourite places!

Natalie x

15 Likes