Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

A relist from me today. Forgotten how delicious a little steamed jam pudding is fresh from the microwave, just 2 mins cooking time.

16 Likes

For all the shoe lovers…

Jeanie x

14 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

3 more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery…I’m loving your matching pendant and earrings set today x

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery…your earrings are gorgeous x

Well done on your big commission Pauline @PollysWares xx

My listing today is…wait for it…another teeny dish!

19 Likes

Sorry just a quick relist as out visiting family, another embroidered aceo this time of a blue jay.

Natalie x

16 Likes

caught up to here x

6 Likes

Hello,
What a blustery day. Not going anywhere though, just having a lazy day with a bit of music practice.

Gorgeous ring dish Sarah @thedotterypotter
Lovely bag Marie @MadeintheTemple

I have another new listing today!
IMG_4904

17 Likes

I’ve started listing a new line today - kid’s aprons:

https://folksy.com/items/7237801-Kid-s-Blue-Apron-with-Vehicles-age-2-6-approximately
Thank you for your kind remarks about my little hedgehog Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery and @thedotterypotter.

18 Likes

Well done on that commission @PollysWares
Another new listing today

17 Likes

Late today because I’ve been to a workshop so a relist for me.

16 Likes

I have been trying out new yarn colours !!

17 Likes

Afternoon all. Well, we’d planned to go and visit an antiques centre this morning - somewhere we’ve been meaning to go to for a long time and not got round to. It was pouring with rain when we got up though, so we decided to stay in. Of course, that was the cue for the rain to dry up and the sun to come out! :rofl: Ah well, there’s always next weekend.

Today’s listing.

https://folksy.com/items/7237937-Hot-pink-tote-bag-with-a-shiny-gold-scrolled-pattern

18 Likes

Evening all.
Like your new idea for kid’s aprons Joss @XStitcherJoss :smiley:
Love your socks Kerry @MercinianCrafts :heart_eyes:
and your tree cushions Valerie @valerie :heart_eyes:
Thank you for earring love Sarah @thedotterypotter
Thought my daughter had a new place lined up , which was great as it was cheaper and with , what sounded like a bunch of interesting arty/musical young uns ;alas she wasn’t chosen :frowning_face: Very hard , not only being interviewed for jobs but also for a room in a house. So competitive in the big smoke. Just hope she can keep her pecker up and keep going.
Have a lovely Sunday evening.

20 Likes

@carolinefrodsham thank you so much

8 Likes

Heres todays new listing from me https://folksy.com/items/7237972-Wire-wrapped-shell-shaped-pendant

15 Likes

All caught up to here.
Just got back from watching “beauty and the beast” performance as my Daughters Academy. She was playing flute in the band. It was such a great performance - loved it!

17 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

7 Likes

Hello lovely people.
@MaxPringJewellery, just popping in to report a sale: x1 art print of Cornish bus. Happy dancing after a fashion but I dropped a table leg on my foot while moving furniture earlier!
Back later for loving/ pinning.

13 Likes

:tada::tada:wooo hooo :smile:

7 Likes

Ouch Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, happy one legged dance! I keep meaning to say, thank you for all your encouraging comments and compliments on our work. Your work is great - glad you are getting some well-deserved sales.
Please to report my aches are diminishing!

Awful morning this morning, but eventually stopped raining and brightened up. Sounds very much like your day Helen @PocketfulCreations!

That’s so tough on your daughter Caroline @carolinefrodsham. Hope she’s ok and somewhere better comes along soon.

Congratulations on the commission Pauline @PollysWares. Glad you’ve got plenty of time to get it ‘just so’

Got set up at the new venue - you’re right Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, it is a large space to fill, but managed it with some left over! Trying to add a photo

And a relist

18 Likes

Had some good news! My hoped for fossil find that ‘might’ be a vertebrae, I have been informed is 98% likely to be so, as there is a lot of stone around it, we can’t ascertain what species of dinosaur, but very excited. Will try to get some good photos of it in daylight for you to see if I can, but working for the next three days, not sure if there will be enough light, am off on Thursday, so might have to wait until then.

Excited fossil hunter here!

24 Likes