Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Exciting news Natalie
Viewed and loved to here
Nothing to report so heres a little dachshund purse

Off to watch Endeavour
Valerie x

17 Likes

Evening all.

Congrats everyone with sales. I always lose track reporting mine, but things have been going well for February, infact better here than the dark side, but Iā€™ve been almost purposefully neglecting there a little as Iā€™ve become a little disillusioned with them.

Anyhoo, hereā€™s a relist from me!

Thanks fir the pendant love @ChrisStoneArtist :rose:

Love those aprons @XStitcherJoss :heart:

Loving that bag @PocketfulCreations!

Lots of lovely items today, and Iā€™ve liked and pinned each one of you x

16 Likes

I have been watching Endeavour too @valerie. I adore it. Love your purse too.
Congratulations on your commission @PollysWares and on your exciting fossil find @NOfkantsCurios.
More pendant love to @SarahDesignsUK and @Verchielbeadsandjewellery.
Another lovely tote bag @PocketfulCreations.
Great bangle @carolinefrodsham.
My foot is feeling a little better now @BeadstormJewellery. We decided to reconfigure our furniture. Laurel and Hardy would have made it look easier and have sustained less injuries in the process. It was worth it though, everything is flowing much better now!

13 Likes

Evening everyone a relist today
A bit late today been to Mums to sort the house out today emptying the loft
Agree with Brenda @teabreaks your work is amazing Max @MaxPringJewellery i donā€™t know how you manage to fit it all in
Glad your ok after your fall Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Congratulations on your custom order Pauline @PollysWares

14 Likes

Your sales must indeed be going well @SarahDesignsUK, as Iā€™ve spotted that you have joined @DeborahJonesJewellery and @MaxPringJewellery in the best sellers table. Well done.

12 Likes

@NOfkantsCurios How exciting! Looking forward to seeing the photos, once you get time.

Today Iā€™ve got my highland cow, heā€™s the oldest painting in my shopā€¦ so much that I couldnā€™t use the drop down to select the date. 13 this year!

18 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Chris and Lynn :slight_smile: :dancer: :man_dancing:

Wow Natalie @NOfkantsCurios how exciting for your find!
I hope your daughter finds somewhere soon Caroline @carolinefrodsham, very unsettling for her and worrying for you :hugs:
Hope your trip to London goes well Karen @TheCornishHare
Lovely wirework Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, you could also tag is as a Unicorn Horn :unicorn: :slight_smile: sounds like a lovely evening too with your daughter in a show, I havenā€™t been to a show for ages, must have a look at whats on :slight_smile:
Hope your foot is much inproved Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
Glad your aches and ains have eased Sue @BeadstormJewellery and your display looks fabulous, hope it works out really well for you :slight_smile:
Congrats on your sales Sarah @SarahDesignsUK and on being in the bes sellers list whoo!, I have caught 4 for you so far this month :slight_smile: and can see you are 1 away from a milestone :slight_smile:
Sending hugs to you Valerie @jenniesgems, thatā€™s a tough job to do :hugs:

17 Likes

Good morning - first day at my job today, quite excited really! Having been self employed in various jobs for over 22 years it will be quite nice to have a job where I can just concentrate on one aspect of it rather than being responsible for everything :slight_smile: I think today is a training day and I am starting at 10 rather than 9 so easing me in gently.
I have ordered a load of boxes for my house move and will start packing up my craft things when they arrive. I think I will pack everything up except my needles so I can carry on needle felting if I feel the need. When I sort everything out I usually come across things I had forgotten I had and get inspired to make all sorts of new things so heres hoping it works this time. Not too sure when I will be moving yet - probably around the middle of March.
My listing for today is a bit of an experiment - not sure if it works but I quite like it so someone else might too :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Morning all. Well done for all with sales! My sales fairy has obviously flown back to Lanzaroteā€¦ wish I could join her!!

Have caught up to here with all the news and gorgeousness on the thread. Well done @PollysWares, great commission to get! Ooh canā€™t wait to see the vertebrae @NOfkantsCurios - how exciting!!

Here is my mini mounted print of Oswald Ostrich ready to slip into a 5 x 7 frame. Hoping to have some time to get some new painting done when Iā€™m home from London. And Iā€™ve just had a commission of my own ā€¦ 3 bracelets to make for a customer- yippee!! Have a good day you lovely lot!

16 Likes

And here are two items on offer for today only! Both reduced to Ā£8.50 each with free postage

17 Likes

My partner has been pretty busy over the past week. Learning how to use the Folksy platform and getting used to the new photo tent (found on ebay). He still has a way to go, but the fact that heā€™s actually put up some listings (and used the variations) is great. Normally it takes him 6 months to do something Iā€™ve asked him to do :joy:

19 Likes

Good morning all. Thank goodness the wind seems to have died down.

I should have been going to Walsingham today with 3 friends to photograph the snowdrops and aconites sadly Iā€™ve had to pull out as Iā€™m so full of cold and I donā€™t want to pass it on to the other 3. Think it could end up as a snuggle day on the sofa with my book.

Gorgeous goodies on here as always. Looking forward to seeing the fossil Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Glad to hear all those with aches are on the mend. Great commission Karen @TheCornishHare

Will catch up with all the news and pinning throughout the day.
https://folksy.com/items/7238047--Button-Necklace-Burgundy-Magenta-and-Grey

18 Likes

good morning allā€¦a chilly but sunny day here.
Kim @konyskiw there are 9 of those Highland cows in the field next to my houseā€¦they are HUGEā€¦ Highland cows in Wales?..lol
Well done to all those with salesā€¦I hope it is a good week for everyone.
I have another baby cardigan today
https://folksy.com/items/7237353-turquoise-baby-cardigan-ref-F-673-

17 Likes

My foot is feeling better today thank you @MaxPringJewellery, but serves as a reminder that I wasnā€™t designed for any kind of hard manual labour.
Lovely to see Oswald again @TheCornishHare. Good luck with todayā€™s offers.
Pendant love to @OrchardFelts and @MaxPringJewellery.
Love your button necklaces @erkinwald.
As usual I have got myself in the situation where I have three paintings started but not finished, so a relist today of teddy bear ACEO.

21 Likes

Slept on this morning so will be back to like you all later in the day. A zipped pouch is my offering, wishing you all a happy and creative week x

17 Likes

Feel better soon Lynn @erkinwald xx

Well done on your commission Karen @TheCornishHare x

Amazing about your fossil Natalie @NOfkantsCuriosā€¦what happens nextā€¦do you have to send it off to be analysed? x

3 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewelleryā€¦Iā€™ve also just managed to claw my way into the best sellers list :slight_smile: which Iā€™m chuffed about as I havenā€™t been on it so much since they put it back on the front page!

My listing today is:

16 Likes

By the way congrats on your commission Karen @TheCornishHare. Well deserved, your jewellery is lovely.

10 Likes

Morning everyone
Todayā€™s listing

17 Likes

Morning - love the idea of tagging as a unicorn horn too Max @MaxPringJewellery - great idea. Just updating tagging now.

18 Likes

Apricot baby jacket, button through, 0 to 3 months

17 Likes